Ask a question

No registration required

MicroSD card flap doesn't close evenly?

OP ChrisJ951

30th August 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 203

355 posts
Does anyone else have issues closing their MicroSD flap fully? It seems like it never goes even on mine and I'm wondering if I should exchange it.

Here is an image of it but it's somewhat hard to see. If you notice the die by the headphone is higher than the side by the power button

You can also compare it to the other side of the headphone. It sits slightly higher than the casing on the other wise of the headphone jack

SD Card Flap
30th August 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,370

2,988 posts
Donate to Me
More
try closing from the other end, mine did that some times when new, seems fine now
30th August 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 39

285 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

try closing from the other end, mine did that some times when new, seems fine now

Blue ,

I have s similar situation, my charging port is no longer close like how it came originally. What should I do ? Will sony fix that or is there an easy fix I can do myself? Since the charging port flap no longer closes , water and dust can get inside the phone.

Thanks in advance
30th August 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #4  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,370

2,988 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510jungleboy

Blue ,

I have s similar situation, my charging port is no longer close like how it came originally. What should I do ? Will sony fix that or is there an easy fix I can do myself? Since the charging port flap no longer closes , water and dust can get inside the phone.

Thanks in advance

buy a new flap from ebay?

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-fell-t2851570
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread