Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MicroSD card flap doesn't close evenly?

Tip us?

ChrisJ951
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 186
Default MicroSD card flap doesn't close evenly?

Does anyone else have issues closing their MicroSD flap fully? It seems like it never goes even on mine and I'm wondering if I should exchange it.

Here is an image of it but it's somewhat hard to see. If you notice the die by the headphone is higher than the side by the power button

You can also compare it to the other side of the headphone. It sits slightly higher than the casing on the other wise of the headphone jack

SD Card Flap

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 1,155

DONATE TO ME
try closing from the other end, mine did that some times when new, seems fine now
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.

510jungleboy
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether View Post
try closing from the other end, mine did that some times when new, seems fine now
Blue ,

I have s similar situation, my charging port is no longer close like how it came originally. What should I do ? Will sony fix that or is there an easy fix I can do myself? Since the charging port flap no longer closes , water and dust can get inside the phone.

Thanks in advance

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 1,155

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510jungleboy View Post
Blue ,

I have s similar situation, my charging port is no longer close like how it came originally. What should I do ? Will sony fix that or is there an easy fix I can do myself? Since the charging port flap no longer closes , water and dust can get inside the phone.

Thanks in advance
buy a new flap from ebay?

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-fell-t2851570
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.