Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 52,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with headphone jack

Tip us?

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 1,169

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xene68 View Post
Hi - yes I have searched the web about it but the update has not resolved it on my device unfortunately. Thanks anyway
believe me it has for almost all users (the ones that haven't fixed the issue probably have a user error). there would still be outcry on here if it hadn't
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.

xene68
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yes i have some apple earpods which work some of the time and some Astro A30s which dont work at all.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iBuzman
Old
Thanks Meter 500
happened to me after having xzu for 3 or so months - I got a new warranty replacement (had a 6802, received a new 6833 ftw)

LordManhattan
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5,659
This happened once last week when I plugged the stock earplugs in when I also received a message, and it played the audio through the external speakers. I unplugged it and plugged it again, and it was back to normal. Probably a glitch in the matrix.

SÜPERUSER
Old
Thanks Meter 94
I have a C6833 and this problem started a few months back with my device.
Now it happens about every time I pause the music. When I hit play or resume the audio is coming from the internal speaker so I have to unplug the cable and plug it back in and that solves the problem at least for the moment. Some days my device does what it suppose to do just great. And other periods it just sends the stream back to the internal speaker all the time whenever I pause the music.

I have flashed the latest .108 but problem still exists. It might be some error with the hardware what do I know. For now I won't take the time to send it in for service. Perhaps I will send it to repair right before my warranty expires just to make some use of it
I use the stock headphones, and some Apple just some generic Apple earphones that you receive in the box when you buy an Iphone 5 or later

xene68
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have the sbh52 and the headphones that came with that work perfectly so far. Apple earpods work some of the time and Astro A30s dont work at all. Whuch makes me think its software.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app