T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

[Q] Problem with headphone jack

OP xene68

11th July 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #11  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,237

2,775 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xene68

Hi - yes I have searched the web about it but the update has not resolved it on my device unfortunately. Thanks anyway

believe me it has for almost all users (the ones that haven't fixed the issue probably have a user error). there would still be outcry on here if it hadn't
12th July 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
Yes i have some apple earpods which work some of the time and some Astro A30s which dont work at all.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th July 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #13  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 513

1,214 posts
happened to me after having xzu for 3 or so months - I got a new warranty replacement (had a 6802, received a new 6833 ftw)
13th July 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #14  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,661

15,002 posts
More
This happened once last week when I plugged the stock earplugs in when I also received a message, and it played the audio through the external speakers. I unplugged it and plugged it again, and it was back to normal. Probably a glitch in the matrix.
13th July 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 109

523 posts
More
I have a C6833 and this problem started a few months back with my device.
Now it happens about every time I pause the music. When I hit play or resume the audio is coming from the internal speaker so I have to unplug the cable and plug it back in and that solves the problem at least for the moment. Some days my device does what it suppose to do just great. And other periods it just sends the stream back to the internal speaker all the time whenever I pause the music.

I have flashed the latest .108 but problem still exists. It might be some error with the hardware what do I know. For now I won't take the time to send it in for service. Perhaps I will send it to repair right before my warranty expires just to make some use of it
I use the stock headphones, and some Apple just some generic Apple earphones that you receive in the box when you buy an Iphone 5 or later
14th July 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #16  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
I have the sbh52 and the headphones that came with that work perfectly so far. Apple earpods work some of the time and Astro A30s dont work at all. Whuch makes me think its software.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread