No registration required

Advice request for Screen Protector

OP superyoche

4th March 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi guys,

I saw several topics relative to screen protectors but I'm a bit lost when it comes to choose a good screen protector that fit my requirements..

Right now, I am using the screen protector (and back protector) delivered with the phone (not talking about the anti-shatter film), but I got recently an impact/scratches on the screen and I'd like to change the screen protector to something at least as good as the original sony screen protector.

I was quite interested in buying a tempered glass screen protector as it is highly resistant to scratches and has usually oleophobic coating, but I heard that it is very fragile and, once applied, the phone can't fit anymore in the sony charging dock (which is really a shame). But I'd like to have a confirmation from you guys regarding this?

Otherwise, can you please give me advice about a great plastic screen protector, easy to apply and efficient against scratches and fingerprints (oleophobic coating if it exists for plastic screen protector)?

I saw suggestions about the XtremeGuard one, is that really worth the price? What I don't like is you need water to install it onto the screen (that's why the HI-DEF one of this manufacturer looks better as you don't need water), also there's no hole for the proximity sensor, I heard that's sometimes a problem?

Thanks in advance for your advices!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread