Post Reply

[Case] Cheap & cheerful

21st February 2013, 01:01 PM   |  #11  
Aka91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 93
 
384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftycarper1

I've decided against the XZ, i have been deliberating for the last few days about it, and was awaiting the "event" yesterday, and decided to stick with HTC, my last 2 devices have been the Desire and One X, and i like them, so plumped on the One as my next device.

Sorry to Aka91, i'm only able to post in UK.

Sad!
but no worries
just ordered this!

21st February 2013, 10:12 PM   |  #12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftycarper1

I've decided against the XZ, i have been deliberating for the last few days about it, and was awaiting the "event" yesterday, and decided to stick with HTC, my last 2 devices have been the Desire and One X, and i like them, so plumped on the One as my next device.

Sorry to Aka91, i'm only able to post in UK.

hey, can I get the case if it's still available please?
21st February 2013, 10:15 PM   |  #13  
craftycarper1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 241
 
934 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricky06

hey, can I get the case if it's still available please?

You certainly can my friend, if you PM me your address i will forward it on to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to craftycarper1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 10:26 PM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftycarper1

You certainly can my friend, if you PM me your address i will forward it on to you.

PM sent
21st February 2013, 10:42 PM   |  #15  
craftycarper1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 241
 
934 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
PM received, and will be posted as soon as i can, you will get it before your phone arrives hopefully.
The Following User Says Thank You to craftycarper1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 10:52 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftycarper1

PM received, and will be posted as soon as i can, you will get it before your phone arrives hopefully.

Absolute hero!

Should be picking up my phone on Tuesday morning so maybe not, I'll just have to stay safe.

Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to bricky06 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes