I did many reviews of SGP products (for galaxy s III)
-SGP Ultra NANO Optics screen protector
-SGP Ultra NANO clear screen protector.
-SGP illuzion case review.
So I very satisfied with them products.
And now I using Ultra Crystal Dual . (I removed stock film due to scratches)
Witch is good choice of film with the best quality around a specially if you removed original anti-shatter film. It super slim, easy to remove finger prints, absolutely no interference in display clarity.
But only one thing I don't like is "cut parts" for the camera and sensors. It's ugly and my finger always picks that part.
And that is a little bit annoying a specially when you think that your original (film) was completely cover all screen.
They did really good job with GLAS.t Premium Tempered Glass. Everything is perfect there. And the big plus for me that "you" feeling a cold glass. And that provides a very expensive look and feel to our Xperia Z.
But except one thing, it's a little bit thick-0.4mm. Because of that, the glass protector a slightly come out from the edges.
The great things of SGP they not only do superior quality stuff, but they also listen to us customers.
They did new GLAS.t SLIM Premium Tempered protector. Witch is fully cover front display and it's a 0.26mm thick !!!
The specs is high:
- 35% Slimmer : GLAS.t SLIM is only 0.26mm thick and made with chemically treated, transparent tempered glass.
- Surface hardness : 8~9H : The surface of the GLAS.t SLIM has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the GLAS.t SLIM
- Oleophobic Coating : The GLAS.t SLIM has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- Delicate Touch : The GLAS.t SLIM is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
- Anti-Shatter Film : If broken, the GLAS.t SLIM breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.
-Review is coming soon.