Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 54,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony SBH20 little review

Tip us?

monsieur_debile
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by luluchambler View Post
Hello mate!

Just a little question, i guess you've used the Sony-Headset MH-EX300AP, how does it compare Sound and Mic-wise?
Also how long do the batteries last?

This little bugger, seems to be just made for an Motorbike-Intercom System
Its seems to be pretty small so that it could theoretically even fit inside a helmet somewhere where you can reach it in the front, and due to the 3,5mm Jacket you could pair it with those :

Looking forward to your answers
Hi, mate, battery must last no longer than 6 hours, an average of 5 hours if i would be more accurate.
I have plugged a Steelseries Siberia V2 into it and it worked good.
You can put whatever you want, any headset or earphone will works, perhaps some feature wont work but you will get sounds working

DJFliX
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Since the 4.4 Update I have the issue that volume control is synced between the SBH20 and Android Volume. The only problem is that the SBH20 has only a few steps (i believe 7) of volume, which are either too loud, or not loud enough to my liking. Am I the only one having this problem? Or is there some hack that I do not know of? I have searched to find out whether firmware is updateble but I haven't found anything. To me, not having a good volume setting is a deal breaker.

pbhat25
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJFliX View Post
Since the 4.4 Update I have the issue that volume control is synced between the SBH20 and Android Volume. The only problem is that the SBH20 has only a few steps (i believe 7) of volume, which are either too loud, or not loud enough to my liking. Am I the only one having this problem? Or is there some hack that I do not know of? I have searched to find out whether firmware is updateble but I haven't found anything. To me, not having a good volume setting is a deal breaker.
I am facing the same problem too.... I wish we could separate the volume control from the device and phone. I am also facing jitters/skips while listening to music after the KK update.

zviki
Old
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
There's a Xposed module for volume steps(30 steps) but phone must be rooted

Send from Sony Xperia phone

Marek6
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default battery status on Windows OS or Windows Phone

Hi, is there a way how to check exact battery status for this device on Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1 please?
Thanks