Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 45,209 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony Xperia Z Master Accessories List --- (updated Feb. 6th 2013) ---

Tip us?

LucoBuck
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz78 View Post
Coming from the pre-order opening at Paris Sony Store, vendors were talking about a wireless charging pod by sony. Somebody knows about it ?
They probably meant the charging dock. The SXZ has two contact point at the leftside of the phone. Clicking it in a dock will have it charge through these contacts. This technically is wireless. The dock has a wire, but no wires are required to charge the phone from the dock.

folg
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz78 View Post
Coming from the pre-order opening at Paris Sony Store, vendors were talking about a wireless charging pod by sony. Somebody knows about it ?
I've heard of a case cover that include the QI technology but I don't find official source for that.

Ambroos
Old
Thanks Meter 902
It should be pretty easy for third-party companies to create covers that include Qi wireless charging thanks to the dock connectors on the side.
Sony Xperia Z2 - D6503, black
Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE - SGP321, black
Sony Xperia Z1 - C6903, black, backup

Huge Sony (Ericsson) fan.
J210i, K320i, G705, Arc, Elm, Neo, Arc S, Xperia S, Xperia T, Xperia Z, Xperia Z1, Xperia Tablet Z, Xperia Z2

Gregz78
Old
(Last edited by Gregz78; 4th February 2013 at 09:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucoBuck View Post
They probably meant the charging dock. The SXZ has two contact point at the leftside of the phone. Clicking it in a dock will have it charge through these contacts. This technically is wireless. The dock has a wire, but no wires are required to charge the phone from the dock.
It's not about the DK26 charging station because it's already included in the retail package sold by the Sony Store.
Other packages from operators may not include this dock... depending on their own strategy.

Concerning QI like charging dock, the vendor was telling me that he has no info about the availibility but he heard of it.
Of course the 2 charging pins can be used with a special case cover... Don't know yet

shem2409
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Default Accessories in clove uk

I have noticed that there is a few more accessories at clove co uk that are not on your list, including Case-mate Tough and Case-mate barely there cases.
I like the looks of Krussel case a lot and how it shows off the Xperia logo in the back

noxlord
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I thought it was prohibited on XDA to post referral links for our own profit. Op, did you ask permission before doing this ?

kangi26
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1437
No valuable info left

Closed thread

Tags
accessories, case, screen protecter, sony, xperia
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe