FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[AROMA][LB&UB]CriskeloROM v7.3 [Android 4.4.4].283 Firmware[19/01/2015]

27th January 2015, 06:49 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Exclamation
hi again anyone help me please? i cant install update

3rd February 2015, 10:07 PM |#502  

More
this post is dead?
4th February 2015, 10:09 PM |#503  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deliler

this post is dead?

Quote:

hi again anyone help me please? i cant install update

What's the problem you are facing while flashing?
5th February 2015, 09:03 AM |#504  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishalkris

What's the problem you are facing while flashing?

im currently using v7.2 and i want ota update for v7.3 but i dont see any update. when release v7.3 to ota update thanks.
7th February 2015, 04:39 PM |#505  
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:

im currently using v7.2 and i want ota update for v7.3 but i dont see any update. when release v7.3 to ota update thanks.

Download the latest version from the first post and dirty flash it in recovery (don't forget to flash the kernel, or make a clean flash if you don't want to keep your data)
7th February 2015, 06:27 PM |#506  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragosBad

Download the latest version from the first post and dirty flash it in recovery (don't forget to flash the kernel, or make a clean flash if you don't want to keep your data)

thanks bro but old version updates gived from ota update (only include updated files). for example 7.2 update or 7.1 update. i check criskelo ota update but i dont see v7.3 files.

i dont want full rom install, i want only update package install from criskelo ota update.

https://www.otaupdatecenter.pro/roms...eloromxzkitkat please check link criskelo ota update app runnin this server. just 7.2 update files here.

thanks
7th February 2015, 06:33 PM |#507  
Flag Bacau
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:

thanks bro but old version updates gived from ota update (only include updated files). for example 7.2 update or 7.1 update. i check criskelo ota update but i dont see v7.3 files.

i dont want full rom install, i want only update package install from criskelo ota update.

https://www.otaupdatecenter.pro/roms...eloromxzkitkat please check link criskelo ota update app runnin this server. just 7.2 update files here.

thanks

The fact that the 7.3 files aren't on the OTA update is the dev problem. That's why I suggested you to make a full ROM install. How I said you can make a dirty flash so you can keep your data if this is the problem. It's a good idea to message the dev regarding the OTA issue.
13th February 2015, 08:54 PM |#508  
Flag milan
Thanks Meter: 54

More
How can i have normal black o white teme xperia? Good rom
20th March 2015, 01:57 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
@xXWeresXx i make a clean install and choose custom kernel but can not turn on wifi, after flash stock kernel it seem ok. But flash a cusstom kernel over that, it happen again. So what was wrong?
14th April 2015, 06:10 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hii, i am on http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...icial-t2975458 rom which is lolipop, want to give this rom a try, please can you tell me the procedure ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
criskelorom, kit kat, sony
Previous Thread Next Thread