Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UB][4.4.4][Z][OTA][.230] Carbon Rom KK Unofficial {built from source}

Tip us?

leongzxc
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx31TLse View Post
Good for you guyz...from my side; doctor told me many times to not flash stock roms cuz im big time allergic to it ....not good for my health xD llloollll

Anyways im on it and its pretty bugless for now...with my kind of use; so if someone flash it just report back =)
ok. using your rom again. still feels carbon is much more sturdy and not too plain compared to the others for now.

Alx31TLse
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,807
im on it and this new baseband is just awesome...before at home i was on DC style data...now full LTE, these old blobs really needed to be switched
then this build is pretty smooth and bugless to me...
Xperia Z Black Xperia Tablet Z Xperia P Red______________________________________Wanna see a useful post? click here
My work:
Carbon KK unofficial for: Z2 / Tab Z2 / Z1 / Z / Tab Z / ZR / ZL / T-TX / V / SP
Dirty Unicorns KK unofficial for: Tab Z / ZL / T / V
____________________________________To support my work?click here

leongzxc
Old
(Last edited by leongzxc; 13th September 2014 at 04:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 106
OFF TOPIC POST:

found this app right here that provides you the same feeling of paranoid android's modded volume panel
it might not provide the same smoothness but it does not flicker as it does on PA.
- no animation too but it gets the same visual effects as PA's volume panel

feels like its complete using this carbon rom with this app.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ement-t2875501
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.volume

however, you do need to tweak it a little in the advanced settings to make sure it works properly.

Note: I AM NOT promoting, just sharing this great app that could help boost the rom's UI.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx31TLse View Post
im on it and this new baseband is just awesome...before at home i was on DC style data...now full LTE, these old blobs really needed to be switched
then this build is pretty smooth and bugless to me...
i can confirm battery life has improved a whole lot over the new blobs and official files from sony
compared to a few previous builds where the battery drain was much higher.
The Following User Says Thank You to leongzxc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]