Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Z][KK][LB,UB][.283] eXistenZ Ultimate | 3.0.0 | Light & Dark | AROMA | 06/11/14

OP niaboc79

Announcement from niaboc79: Flash fix available at post 2500
Yesterday, 05:49 PM   |  #3211  
Flag Asheville, NC
Thanks Meter: 105

592 posts
More
So I finally retired my Ion and have picked up a Z. As always great work and I am really enjoying my new device allot. After using your rom for so long on my Ion I knew I could not go away from it. Its like using my old device with all kinds of polish and extra functions lol. The only issue I have encountered is the apn settings. Took me a while to sort it out. Even when I would download the settings they where still wrong. I have a 6606 on T Mobile and it would not send mms and data would stop working randomly. Come to find out the stock settings for the Z where wrong or something. After a bit of messing around it works fine now and is super fast. Again thanks for your work and I look forward to your future releases. If anyone would like the apn settings I will post them.
Yesterday, 10:02 PM   |  #3212  
Flag München
Thanks Meter: 2

34 posts
More
Greetings, I installed the rom and after installation in aroma (was using TWRP) I restarted the Z. However, somehow i got a soft brick. After the sony logo appears, the screen turns black. How is that possible ?
Yesterday, 11:32 PM   |  #3213  
Thanks Meter: 6

63 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximiilian

Greetings, I installed the rom and after installation in aroma (was using TWRP) I restarted the Z. However, somehow i got a soft brick. After the sony logo appears, the screen turns black. How is that possible ?

Flash only .283 kernel

Sent from my Xperia ZL using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread