[ROM][Z][KK][LB,UB][.292] eXistenZ Ultimate | 3.5.5 | Light & Dark | AROMA | 17/02/15

OP niaboc79

Yesterday, 10:27 AM   |  #3511  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 45

305 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w_ayon

Screen recording gives error. Gives a message " could not save screen recording"....

Yes, same for me
I have problem with icons again. After restart, some icons are big, some normal. Also, when I flash 3.5.5 version, in About phone, version doesn't change, is it normal? And ota updater doesn't work, says invalid ROM id.

Sent from my C6603
Last edited by asakurato; Yesterday at 10:40 AM.
Yesterday, 11:03 AM   |  #3512  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper

Successfully flashed 3.5.0 and updated to 3.5.5, but the eXistenZ version appears as 3.5.0. Is that all right? Another one small imperfection that bugs me everytime I pull down the status bar is the "Notifications", at first it appeared normal, but then after one reboot, the "Notifications" word is cut into two lines, which shows "Notificati" and "ons". May I know how to fix this? Sorry for being such a noob.

Other than that this rom is awesome!

Even i have the same bug with existenz style quick settings but its like when i auto rotate it becomes "Notificati" and "ons" and it revert back to normal after rotating again sometimes but sometimes it remains as it is. Then i have to retsart the ui or phone to get it back to normal!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by asakurato

Just installed. Icons are very big, how do I make them smaller?

Sent from my C6603

Instead reflash the rom without wiping anything and selecting the "small" option in aroma installer when you install the rom

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote:

Screen recording gives error. Gives a message " could not save screen recording"....

Same happens with me! Or the phone stops responding. Sometimes when something gets recording and when i play it, it says " can't play the video ".
Yesterday, 12:16 PM   |  #3513  
Thanks Meter: 196

168 posts
Quote:

You must set (change) video quality to HD.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote:

Yes, same for me
I have problem with icons again. After restart, some icons are big, some normal. Also, when I flash 3.5.5 version, in About phone, version doesn't change, is it normal? And ota updater doesn't work, says invalid ROM id.

Sent from my C6603

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=59168321
The Following User Says Thank You to zirado For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 12:55 PM   |  #3514  
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zirado

You must set (change) video quality to HD.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=59168321

Thnx.. I have another problem. Is there any way to get rid of "reject call with message".. every time I want to get my phone out of my pocket it rejects the incoming call with txt which is frustrating. .
Yesterday, 01:07 PM   |  #3515  
Flag Tbilisi

305 posts
More
Quote:

Instead reflash the rom without wiping anything and selecting the "small" option in aroma installer when you install the rom

Do I have to choose exact same settings as I did on first flashing(except icons). Also I disabled Xperia Xposed Home modifications and changed icon size to 75% in GEM, it seems to be working for now.
Yesterday, 05:01 PM   |  #3516  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:

Do I have to choose exact same settings as I did on first flashing(except icons). Also I disabled Xperia Xposed Home modifications and changed icon size to 75% in GEM, it seems to be working for now.

No, you can change settings if you want like if you want dark theme or want to remove viper4android something like that but if you all things as it is then select the same settings just change it to small in the option and just don't wipe anything else you'll lose ur data. Even i had the same problem so i reflashaed the rom!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy612 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:05 AM   |  #3517  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 272

507 posts
More
Quote:

I used Xperia Xposed, most icons got normal, but after restart everything went big again. Will try Gem now.
Edit: Gem worked, thanks. But why icons were so big in first place, is it rom default?

Sent from my C6603

Quote:

Yes, same for me

Sent from my C6603

If I remember correctly, in aroma installer u can choose if u want to use the big or the normal icon's
Today, 10:03 AM   |  #3518  
Flag Tbilisi

305 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by langeveld024

If I remember correctly, in aroma installer u can choose if u want to use the big or the normal icon's

Well there were sizes, 48 was default as I remember.

Sent from my C6603

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread