FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[ROM][Z][KK][LB,UB][.292] eXistenZ Ultimate | 3.5.5 | Light & Dark | AROMA | 17/02/15

8,223 posts
Thanks Meter: 47,470

By niaboc79, Recognized Developer / Themer on 11th June 2014, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st July 2015, 11:11 PM |#3901  
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Thanks Langeveld024

Off topic sorry
Do you still have Evo3d ?
I am running Yoga s one still :P

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

17th August 2015, 02:43 AM |#3902  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
there seems to be a problem with gps all other things are working great!
22nd August 2015, 11:50 PM |#3903  

More
Hmm need help here. Had latest Z2 latest fw, 5.0.2, rooted, checked ok, TWRP recovery, clean cache/dalvik/data, install zip, when starting the install phone rebooted and tried to start up the stock fw. Looping with the blue animated background, hard reset (pwr+vol.up), then holding vol.up and entering recovery. But now a new recovery has replaced TWRP, CW I think. Again I try to clean all and prepare for install.
Hit install from sdcard, and same happens, phone just reboots, but this time bootloops at Sony logo - And nomatter what I do I am unable to enter recovery mode, phone is stuck at Sony logo.

I do not think I had unlocked the bootloader, but I figured I did not have to since this rom did not need unlocked bootloader it said in the description.

Why did this happen and what cause it? I want to install this rom, but now I am stuck...
How do I get out of the bootloop with the Sony logo? What is the fastest method with least possible pain.

Please advise, as I do not have a backup phone and need a working phone.

messus
Last edited by messus; 22nd August 2015 at 11:52 PM.
22nd August 2015, 11:57 PM |#3904  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,928

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by messus

Hmm need help here. Had latest Z2 latest fw, 5.0.2,

This rom is for the Xperia Z, not the Z2.

My advice is to grab a stock Z2 FTF and flash it using Flashtool. Hopefully that will fix your mistake. There should be some available in the Z2 section.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
23rd August 2015, 06:46 AM |#3905  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex

This rom is for the Xperia Z, not the Z2.

My advice is to grab a stock Z2 FTF and flash it using Flashtool. Hopefully that will fix your mistake. There should be some available in the Z2 section.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yeah I am sorry, I did follow the procedures for the Z2 in another thread, but I posted this question in the wrong thread, sorry I was too tired.. Will delete my question here and move it to the Z2 thread, your advise should probably help me anyway. Again thank you.
Yesterday, 02:21 PM |#3906  
Rockford
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
OK quick question. After flashing 3.5.0 should I flash the 3.5.5ota right after?
Yesterday, 03:44 PM |#3907  
Flag milan
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyism

OK quick question. After flashing 3.5.0 should I flash the 3.5.5ota right after?

Yes

Inviato dal mio C6603 utilizzando Tapatalk
Yesterday, 06:09 PM |#3908  
Rockford
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
Thanks! I do have another question. After updating my firmware will I need to re root the device? I feel like I didn't before and it remained rooted, but I could be imagining things.
Yesterday, 07:47 PM |#3909  
Flag milan
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyism

Thanks! I do have another question. After updating my firmware will I need to re root the device? I feel like I didn't before and it remained rooted, but I could be imagining things.

This rom is rooted yes remain

Inviato dal mio C6603 utilizzando Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread