I made this ROM using the [NUT]'s guide.
I tested this on my SO-02E and everything seem to works.
No reboot issue when mounting the system as R/W and no issues booting into recovery.
No data should be lost and all apps are retained when upgrading so you should be good - but backup your data just in case.
(NOTE: This ROM includes the older NDRUtils 1.0 because the newer version doesn't work so don't upgrade. I've contacted the developer and hopefully he can fix it)
Rooted 10.1.D.0.343 or 10.3.1.B.0.256
1. Copy SO-02E_10.3.1.B.1.1.flashable_v2.zip to your SDCard
2. Boot into recovery (I use TWRP)
3. Flash SO-02E_10.3.1.B.1.1.flashable_v2.zip
4. Wipe cache/dalvik
5. Power off
6. Flash SO-02E_10.3.1.B.1.1_stripped.ftf with Flashtool (make sure nothing is ticked)
7. Reboot (may take some time upon first boot so donít freak out!)
Stock Odexed Files:
SO-02E_10.3.1.B.1.1_stripped.ftf (MD5 = e67da64855d92a882270a4f816f215f8)
SO-02E_10.3.1.B.1.1.flashable_v2.zip (MD5 = df5d5605682c64c0dade5aa526a73d27)
If you experience a bootloop or if it getís stuck on the splash screen, then boot into TWRP and do a factory restore (you will lose everything). It may take up to 10 minutes to boot up so be patient.