FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][KK][4.4.4][LINARO/SABERMOD] SlimKat [WEEKLY BUILDS][9.0][FINAL]

Announcement from infected_: SlimKat ROM like you never seen it before!
3rd January 2015, 08:30 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Infected big thanks for excelent work i have question it is possible to build alpha build of slimlp? Olivier make one build but it is without ril fix so

4th January 2015, 07:05 AM |#112  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread123

Infected big thanks for excelent work i have question it is possible to build alpha build of slimlp? Olivier make one build but it is without ril fix so

Not too sure, but I believe infected_ only creates builds for officially released ROMs., or supposedly fully functional ones at the least. The SlimPop builds by Olivier have an obvious flaw (which you mentioned yourself), so I highly doubt infected_ will start work on anything Slim related just yet. Also, Olivier mentioned himself on the original Slim Yuga thread that the builds he uploads himself are absolutely not meant for everyday use by the public. So, there's another impediment for infected_'s work on SlimPop.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost ic0n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2015, 11:49 AM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Yep thanks for reaction then i wait for officialy build you saw new bootlogo on slimlp? Its best bootlogo in my option i think slimlp will be awesome rom
5th January 2015, 06:59 PM |#114  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread123

Yep thanks for reaction then i wait for officialy build you saw new bootlogo on slimlp? Its best bootlogo in my option i think slimlp will be awesome rom

Yeah, I saw the new boot logo when my brother flashed his Kindle with an alpha build of SlimPop. It looks nice indeed. Their new wallpaper is also nice. All in all, I can't wait for Slim to release official beta builds for the Yuga. That way, infected_ will have a solid source to work his magic on.
6th January 2015, 08:25 PM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does this rom support ART runtime?
19th January 2015, 08:44 PM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Thanks for awesome ROM
I have been away for a few years but modding phones is stil awesome, thanks for this ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread