Well, here it is:
you should have your phone in developer mode and have usb debugging on
- i used a flash tool from d-h.st/Kb8
- switched my kernel to d-h.st/1Vz
- rooted with download.cnet.com/Kingo-Android-Root/3000-2094_4-75996768.html
1. you do this by opening flash tool. letting it install. then selecting you device and flashmode drivers.
2. then connect your phone to computer via usb
3. then click the lighting bolt in the top right in the menu bar.
4. a window will pop up. press the flashmode radio button then ok
5. another window will pop up.
6. on the right side of the window it will ask if you wanna wipe types of info like cache, data, applogs. if you want you can click those if not leave them blank.
7. then at the top you will see a browse button to browse files (i think its a ... button)
8. use it to find the kernel
9. after you do that click the flash button and follow the instructions.
10. the instructions are "1 unplug the phone. 2 turn off phone. 3 enter flash mode by pressing and holding the down volume button (while off). 4 connect device (still off)"
11. once you plug the phone back in the flash tool will exit the window you were in and be doing its process in the terminal like window in the original window.
12. after you do that. unplug the device and reboot it. then exit flashtool (important) and then
use the kingo android root.
13. it should do some installing then ask you to connect device
then just follow those instructions in which i dont have up so i cant tell you :P hope i helped
NOTE: It will say "Root Failed", although it actually did NOT fail and was successful!
BIG thanks to ragingMonkey!