[NO FURTHER DEVELOPMENT][SOUNDMOD][Z/ZL/ZR][06/10] PureXAudio v22 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
Will this work with other music player like poweramp? It just that walkman cannot play apple lossless files and I don't want to make a new library for that. T_T
It SHOULD work, this mod is system wide AS STATED IN THE OP
How do we know the sound mod has been successfully installed? I reflash my whole ROM to try yours new mod but after flash I can't see anything new at my sound setting.

What have I did wrong? Can I flash the package again? I have already flash v2.

I have the same question as above..will this mod to work for power amp?
Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
this mod is system wide AS STATED IN THE OP.

Dec 28, 2010
Hi there,

Love to see someone trying to enhance the sound in the ZX. I have to say it sounds pretty low when using headphones (and I am using Sure SE420) and it seems this mod makes the sound quality not only better but louder.

Sorry to ask this but I admit I have never ever flashed a MOD in my life, so I am pretty lost here.

I don't have root or an unblocked bootloader or anything like that.

The only thing I have ever done is flash the generic UK stock ROM and nothing more (yes, I admit I am a major noob in the department)

So, my question is, can this be used with regular, stock ROM?

And if so, how do I do it?

Any help (or even a simple guide on how to do this) would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I read the OP but I admit I have no idea how to do it or if it is possible with my current setup.

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
Hi there,

Love to see someone trying to enhance the sound in the ZX. I have to say it sounds pretty low when using headphones (and I am using Sure SE420) and it seems this mod makes the sound quality not only better but louder.

Sorry to ask this but I admit I have never ever flashed a MOD in my life, so I am pretty lost here.

I don't have root or an unblocked bootloader or anything like that.

The only thing I have ever done is flash the generic UK stock ROM and nothing more (yes, I admit I am a major noob in the department)

So, my question is, can this be used with regular, stock ROM?

And if so, how do I do it?

Any help (or even a simple guide on how to do this) would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I read the OP but I admit I have no idea how to do it or if it is possible with my current setup.
Every modification to the android system needs a custom recovery. There are tutorials on how to unlock your bootloader, or if you want to stick with locked bootloader, there are exploits on getting root and installing a custom recovery.

You can find these tutorials in the "Xperia Z Original Android Development" section :)

EDIT: you should also try looking at this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2153167 for more detailed info :)

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2010
Thanks for replying so quickly.

It seems I will have to do without your great looking mod..or learn how to root or something...time to learn something new I guess :D

Reactions: etakarine

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
Re: [SOUNDMOD] PureXAudio v3.0 [16/03/2013]

In poweramp go into settings - audio - advanced and select musicfx.
Then in the tone screen you can enable it disable it by pressing musicfx toggle and long click the switch to mess with the walkman tweaks while using poweramp.
Otherwise it will likely ignore them and use direct volume control.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: thedisturbedone

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
get ready for some 192KHz audio love!

Just discovered that our chipset, does in fact playback, not just 96 KHz but the maximum sampling rate is 192KHz!!!

Will definitely be putting this in v4.0 in a few days :D and when i have the chance, I might increase audio bitrate to 24/32Bit since our chipset also supports this

ohhh and another thing I have also found out:
/* SRS TRUMEDIA GUIDS */
/* topology */
#define SRS_TRUMEDIA_TOPOLOGY_ID 0x00010D90
/* module */
#define SRS_TRUMEDIA_MODULE_ID 0x10005010
/* parameters */
#define SRS_TRUMEDIA_PARAMS 0x10005011
#define SRS_TRUMEDIA_PARAMS_WOWHD 0x10005012
#define SRS_TRUMEDIA_PARAMS_CSHP 0x10005013
#define SRS_TRUMEDIA_PARAMS_HPF 0x10005014
#define SRS_TRUMEDIA_PARAMS_PEQ 0x10005015
#define SRS_TRUMEDIA_PARAMS_HL 0x10005016

SRS Engine is possible to activate but I just have no idea how to yet...

The only thing that worries me is battery life. I have no idea on how much power the MPQ8064 needs for the ultimate audio processing. I will carefully monitor the battery life and see how well it performs under heavy, advanced audio processing :)

Last edited:

trabando

Oct 29, 2011
get ready for some 192KHz audio love!

Just discovered that our chipset, does in fact playback, not just 96 KHz but the maximum sampling rate is 192KHz!!!

Will definitely be putting this in v4.0 in a few days :D and when i have the chance, I might increase audio bitrate to 24/32Bit since our chipset also supports this

ohhh and another thing I have also found out:

SRS Engine is possible to activate but I just have no idea how to yet...

The only thing that worries me is battery life. I have no idea on how much power the MPQ8064 needs for the ultimate audio processing. I will carefully monitor the battery life and see how well it performs under heavy, advanced audio processing :)

GREAT man! Not sure if i should flash now or wait for v4.0 lol :highfive:, btw what earphones do you recommend?

Last edited:

azmatwahab

Jul 23, 2008
leeds
no sound in viber after installing

i just try both acid and this one both have conflict with viber some have same problem??
pls

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
Re: [SOUNDMOD] PureXAudio v3.0 [16/03/2013]

i just try both acid and this one both have conflict with viber some have same problem??
pls

Lol I never use viber so I wouldn't know...

As of now, most if not all, major bugs have been fixed. I might look into viber bug when I have time, it is not really high priority so it can wait

Sent From my blazing fast Sony Xperia Z C6603

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
Wow Thanks :)

Also external speaker louder?
no, not the external speaker...

I don't get it, xLOUD engine is perfect for making the speaker loud, why do you wan't it to be louder??? I mean, when i play a game even at 1 or 2 steps, the media volume for loudspeaker is loud enough LOL... and on the 3rd step of ringtone volume, the message tones are really loud :p

I won't focus on the Loudspeaker volume but when i have the time, I might have a look at it. Really though, if you are using the phone to play music though speakers at a party on in a room, I suggest you get proper external speakers :) the loudspeaker on this phone hasn't got a amplifier like on the HTC One (With HTC BOOMSOUND) so it's not easy making the volume go past stock. I fear going any higher then the max might blow out the speakers unless it has some kind of hardware limiter that prevents it from breaking...

Anyways, v4.0 is nearly done, expect a release in a few hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DISCLAIMER: I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GO DEAF OR BREAK YOUR HEADPHONES SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT READ THE OP OR BOTHER TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!

Tired of the sound quality of the Xperia Z/ZL/ZR?
    Not enough bass, treble, clarity?

Well fear no more! presenting, my latest sound mod project: PureXAudio!

zerromusic%20update.png

Features ONLY in XPERIA Z/ZL/ZR Main mod version:

-New Audio effects/presets (PureXHiClarity/PureXPsychoRealism/PureXBeats)
    -Sony Digital Sound Enhancement Engine ported from Walkman NWZ-F805 (EXCLUSIVE TO PXA, STRONGLY ADVISE TO TURN DOWN VOLUME BEFORE ENABLING)
    -Disabled Hearing Protection
    -Slightly louder speaker, earpiece and headphone volume
    -Improved ALSA with many plugins and custom configs
    -32Bit Unsigned Integer Quantization
    -256x SuperClock Frequency Audio Upsampling Quantization (11.6MHz)
    -More Anti-Aliasing
    -Even less static noise
    -Improved audio resolution
    -No Audio clipping
    -ALSA which AUTO CONFIGS settings for your audio chip
    -Re-Introduced ClearAudio and VPT Wrapper from Xperia V ICS firmware
    -Qualcomm Audio mode set to FluencePRO
    -Enabled Qualcomm Surround-Sound recording
    -Wider and Clearer Soundstage
    -Ultra Clear High Frequency treble
    -Crystal Clear vocals and background vocals
    -Alive, beating drums
    -Less Distortions
    -More Dynamic Range
    -Very low audio latency
    -System Wide modification - You don't need to press anything to turn it on
    -New and powerful audio libraries
    -NOT BLOATED WITH USELESS FILTERS AND FILES
    -Re-Enabled AudioPreProcessing features (Automatic Gain Control, Noise Suppressor and Acoustic Echo Cancelling)

Features in PureXAudioLITE (Universal):

-System Wide modification - You don't need to press anything to turn it on
    -New and powerful audio libraries
    -NOT BLOATED WITH USELESS FILTERS AND FILES
    -Re-Enabled AudioPreProcessing features (Automatic Gain Control, Noise Suppressor and Acoustic Echo Cancelling)

Special PowerAmp PureX+ Presets:
    PureXPsychoRealism+ - Just like PureXPsychoRealism; this preset enhances bass effectively (Increased 30Hz - 60Hz bands), enhances treble by increasing 16k band and 8k whilst keeping clarity by reducing 500k, 1k and 2k bands. This is a more precise version of normal PureXPsychoRealism.

General Audio Effects (Equalizer presets only in Sound Enhancements):
    PureXPsychoRealism - Experience realistic audio, rich deep bass and realistic acoustics. Best acoustics and bass you will ever hear. (This is best used on Headphones)

PureXHiClarity - Listen to Clarity like never before, from Ultra high frequencies to crystal clear vocals. This is clarity at it's best. (This is best used on earphones)

PureXBeats - Optimized and fine-tuned for Beats by Dr Dre headphones/earphones. Get rid of that terrible 'muddy' sound beats headphones/earphones produce by too much bass, hear more clarity in your Beats headphones/earphones.

Common Effects:
    PureXDynamics is a more effective way to minimize volume differences (Like the Dynamic Normalizer) Acts like a audio limiter, it's a more safer way to listen to audio as it softens the other instrument volumes down so that every instrument can still be heard.

Speaker Effects (System-Wide when enabled):
    PureXIntenseBLAST - Greatly enhance audio volume of internal speaker (Modded version of xLOUD)
    PureXHiFi - Greatly enhance audio quality of internal speaker (Modded version of ClearPhase)

Don't be fooled by your Settings saying ClearPhase and xLOUD in sound settings still, they are just the names, they will still produce the exact same effect as the two above :) but it is renamed in Walkman Sound Enhancements however :)

If you are using the phone in a different language OTHER than English, please note that User-Defined 1 is PureXPsychoRealism, User-Defined 2 is PureXHiClarity and Custom is PureXBeats :)

These effects can all be enabled through Sony Walkman Sound Enhancements.

NOTE: DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE MODS IN THIS THREAD IN ROMS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! I WILL ONLY ASK ONCE, IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU PM ME OR NOTIFY ME BEFORE YOU PUT THIS IN YOUR ROM OR OPEN ANOTHER THREAD SOMEWHERE ELSE ON XDA,LAST WARNING. ANY THREADS OPENED WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW WILL BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY!

NOTE 2: It SHOULD work with all Xperia Firmware-Based ROMs, not so sure about AOSP roms as I have a lock bootloader and therefore I cannot try them out. Please do not constantly ask if it will work for a specific rom, Try before you ask.

NOTE 3: PLEASE! FOR YOUR OWN SAFTEY, MAKE A NAND BACKUP FOR YOUR ROM! I WILL NOT BE GIVING INSTRUCTIONS TO UNINSTALL.

NOTE 4: This mod will work for Locked/Unlocked Bootloaders as long as you have a custom recovery.

NOTE 5: The speaker's audio quality becomes worse as you increase volume, this is because our speaker cannot output good audio quality at loud volumes.It is impossible to keep audio quality and loud volume because of out hardware. The HTC One has a dedicated Amp inside it's chipset which amplifies audio better with more sound, that is why new HTC phones can have very loud speaker volume with good speaker audio quality.

NOTE 6: Sometimes, if you play music, it could take a few seconds to let Sound Enhancements load your settings (This is normal)

NOTE 7: If you are on another device and is using Xperia Z version (The updated version of this soundmod and not PureXAudioLITE) Don't be mistaken that all features work, because it just won't. My audio mod is specifically made for the APQ8064 chipset and WCD9310 DAC (MPQ8064 audio too) the features will not ALL work because every device has different hardware/software, even if it install fine, not all features will work. Don't get confused.

NOTE 8: I advise everyone to go onto XZDualRecovery as it's the only recovery (As I am aware of) which has native init.d installed directly in it's ramdisk just so you can use the init.d scripts in my mod. (Only applies to locked bootloaders)

NOTE 9: If you are having audio skipping issues, make sure that you exclude: Walkman (If you have 2 Walkman apps, select the second one), PureXAudio Engine and MusicFX in STAMINA Mode so that the phone will not try and make it inactive. If you have Skipping in any other music player, add that in the exclude list of Stamina mode.

NOTE 10: Hearing impairment is caused by volumes higher then 85dB as stated in Wiki "If one is exposed to loud sound (including music) at high levels or for extended durations (85 dB A or greater), then hearing impairment will occur." If you feel uncomfortable when hearing music, I strongly advise you to either turn down the volume or have a rest.

About SRS/DTS Audio: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=43786844&postcount=2131

Found any bugs?? please report in thread ASAP (only report bugs if you are using this in Xperia Z), No support will be given to other devices due to the mod not intended to be universal.

How to install video thanks to ashwin123:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ64LfByCVU

Changelog ONLY FOR XPERIA Z/ZL RELEASES!:

Code:
    v22:
    -fixed minor mistakes in audio_effect.conf
    -Updated ADSP firmware from latest Z1 firmware
    -updated vpt51wrapper from Z Ultra
    -updated soundpool from Z Ultra
    -updated libEffectOmxCore.so from Z1
    -updated ALSA from Z Ultra
    -Added Walkman framework from NWZ-F805 firmware
    -Added Digital Sound Enhancement Engine(EXCLUSIVE to PureXAudio)
    -Decreased xLOUD volume by -2 due to excessive static noise when playing low level sounds
    -Removed Sox & Lame libraries + configs (Not necessary anymore)

v21:
    -NEW Android 4.3 Libraries and added to audio_effect.conf
    -Cleaned up some bin files which were not working
    -Increased xLOUD volume by 2 integer
    -NEW MOTO X SoundFX Libraries and NEW audio files!
    -NEW MOTO X MMI Effects
    -NEW ALSA libraries from MOTO X
    -NEW HW libraries from MOTO X
    -NEW ADSPD libraries
    -NEW HiFi Libraries from iBasso DX100 latest firmware
    -Updated SoundAlive Libraries from latest S4 firmware
    -Added NEW Samsung Audio Engine libraries from latest S4 Firmware
    -Fixed BT Calls bug
    -Corrected audio_effects.conf
    -Fixed FCs on 3rd party Equalizers (e.g Noozxoide)
    -SRS CSHP V2.0, Greatly increased TruBass, Dialog and Definition enhancements.

v20:
    -Virtualizer now using VPT51WRAPPER for better surround sound
    -Removed New Walkman because people getting FCs
    -New audio libraries from Honami
    -Re-added MPQ8064 Audio processing taken from android 4.1.2 firmware
    -New ADSP firmware with adsp-loader module which automatically gets loaded upon startup
    -Updated ALSA Libraries from Honami
    -Updated libadsprpc from Honami
    -Updated other libraries from Honami
    -Updated OpenMAXAL and OpenSLES Libraries from Honami
    -Updated OMX Core libraries from Honami
    -New libEffectOmxCore.so from Honami
    -Updated SoundPool from Honami
    -Larger downmix and visualizer libraries
    -Additional NATIVE SRS CircleSurround Headphone Port
    -Additional NATIVE DTS Sound Enhancement featuring WOWHD and other SRS components
    -Tweaked PureXPsychoRealism a bit

v19:
    -Updated some files and started from scratch with 4.2.2 files
    -Now using Unsigned Integer 32Bit Audio instead of Floating Point 64Bit
    -New Walkman Player
    -New srs processing library
    -New Surround Sound Libraries and files

v18:
    -Removed fidelity scripts because no more audio skipping without them
    -Removed some libraries which aren't really needed anymore
    -Increased xLOUD volume by 2 integer
    -Added PureXPsychoRealism+ Preset in PowerAMP
    -Some new libraries and soundfx libraries
    -Added new Qualcomm Snapdragon Audio SDK framework

v17:
    -Cleaned up init.d scripts (Should increase battery life and fix some bugs)
    -Slightly lowered xLOUD Volume
    -Bluetooth SHOULD be fixed now
    -AudioPreProcessing, SRS, Downmix, Reverbwrapper and bundlewrapper libraries taken from HTC One
    -Wider Soundstage
    -AGC, AEC and NS now more effective then before (Due to using One's AudioPreProcessing)
    -Back to 256x SuperClock Frequency Audio Upsampling Quantization (11.6MHz)
    -Improved PureXPsychoRealism
    -New SOX/FFMPEG/and some other bins (Thanks to aznrice2k4)
    -Qualcomm Media Extension Framework (Thanks to aznrice2k4)
    -New Downmix Library

v16.5:
    -Reverted back to 5.6MHz to fix battery drain from mediaserver
    -Fixed missing lines for enabling ClearAudio and VPT Wrapper

v16:
    -Improved PureXHiClarity
    -Removed S-FORCE (To prevent bootloops on odexed roms)
    -Reconfigured asound.conf
    -Fixed bootloop issues
    -removed init.d support as you can use XZDualRecovery for ramdisk with init.d (Which was causing the bootloops)
    Windows X Changes:
    -Added 48KHz support for superclock quantization resampler
    -Improved audio upsampling performing quantization at maximum 256x superclock level
    -Added 48KHz support for superclock quantization resampler

v15:
    -Added S-Force build.prop line
    -Now using FLOAT64_LE
    -Improved alsa configuration for better performance (Thanks to Windows X)
    -Added Fidelity scripts to fix audio skipping issues (Thanks to Windows X)
    -Removed beatz library and restored back SOME stock xperia z libraries
    -Re-Introduced ClearAudio and VPT from Xperia ICS firmware
    -Much clearer audio

v14:
    -Improved PureXHiClarity
    -No audio clipping or distortions anymore
    -Increased xLOUD volume using different method (RX Mixer increase instead of LINEOUT)
    -Increased Earpiece volume again
    -Reverted to Optimal headphone volume values as recommended by Windows X (No audio clipping)
    -Applied missing low latency tweaks in v13 again
    -Fixed Android is upgrading problem with Odexed ROM
    -Updated more Xperia Tablet Z audio libraries
    -128x DAC Oversampling (128*44100)(5,644.8kHz 64Bit Floating Point)
    -New WCD9310 Firmware

v13:

-Sampling rate is now at 44.1kHz (Best audio sampling rate)
    -Added libbeatz.so audio library (NOT BEATS AUDIO but from aznrice2k4's audiomod) (Thanks to aznrice2k4)
    -Re-Introduced 24 bit audio depth quantization (Dithered audio)
    -Re-written asound.conf
    -Added S-FORCE Front Surround 3D (Speaker ONLY)
    -Added Xperia Tablet Z audio libraries (Better bass)
    -Even lower audio latency (Thanks to WindowsX)
    -More bass
    -Very slightly increased headphone and xloud/speaker volume a bit more (Not very much)

v12:

-Improved PureXHiClarity
    -Added PureXBeats Preset (Precise Fine-Tuning by ZeroInfinity!)
    -Added hw ALSA library from N4 (Much better compatibility)
    -Added WORKING Sound Alive VSP from SGS4 (System-Wide) (Improves audio from source)
    -Added mysound, preprocessing and output processing from SGS4
    -Added Samsung Audio Engine libraries (System-Wide)
    -Cleaned up a few files
    -Improved Audio Quality some more!
    -New soundfx libraries again (thanks to aznrice2k4)
    -New Sox, Lame and samplerate configs (Thanks to aznrice2k4)
    -Removed sampling format FLOAT64_BE in asound.conf (It will auto select the recommended format after boot)
    -Added new Audio_Policy.conf (Thanks a lot to aznrice2k4 for helping me again)
    -Removed 192kHz Audio sampling rate
    -Added 96/24, 48/16 and 44.1/16 versions of the mod
    -Increased buffer size to 5120 to prevent audio skipping

v11:

-Re-written asound.conf from scratch
    -ALSA Now uses apq8064tablasnd as PCM to load other plugins
    -Enabled Complex Convert
    -Enabled Rate Conversion to 192kHz
    -Removed all previous functions in asound.conf in v10 (was too bloated)
    -fixed asound.conf from giving errors to alsa_aplay
    -Fixed Dmix ALSA plugin
    -Added Auto-Convert custom pcm
    -Converts every source audio to Stereo
    -Much better stereo audio
    -Even better audio quality
    -Cleaner MP3 compressed audio with less distortions
    -Larger buffer size to prevent audio skipping (Uses up more RAM though)
    -Much more BASS
    -Forced audio to play 192kHz, FLOAT64_BE format and 2 channels (Stereo)

v10.1:
    -Changed resampling value back to 255 to fix a bug (Thanks to dmc_universe for telling me)

v10.0:
    -Added custom asound.conf which lets ALSA know what sampling rates to use
    -Forced 192kHz playback via ALSA so we get the epic combination of ALSA + 192kHz
    -Forced 48kHz Voice playback (In-calls)
    -Fixed presets not sticking after reboot
    -Improved soundstage and audio quality via asound.conf
    -Added custom asound PCM and CTL Modules (Thanks to aznrice2k4, found these from a long time ago :D)
    -ALSA Upmix and Downmix Support
    -New ALSA libraries (A LOT MORE thanks to aznrice2k4 from ages ago)
    -Added init.d support for stock users
    -Added more ALSA configs and init.d startup scripts
    -192kHz automatic sampling rate conversion enabled (Source sampling rate will be converted to 192kHz)
    -ALSA Complex Conversion enabled
    -Enabled more ALSA Plugins
    -Convert Stereo source to 5.1 Surround Sound
    -added ALSA oss redirect
    -Improved surround-Sound effect
    -Audio format is now FLOAT64_BE

v9.0:
    -Fixed Bluetooth audio whilst retaining 192kHz audio playback! (Thanks to zomgno1)
    -Increased In-Call volume for SPEAKER
    -Slightly Decreased Earpiece volume (It was too LOUD on the 1st step IMO)
    -Decreased RX Digital volume for headphones
    -Manually increased Right and Left headphone volume
    -Totally fixed the Loud 1 channel only volume bug!!
    -Improved ALSA performance

v8.0:
    -Decreased PureXIntenseBLAST speaker volume to prevent distortion (Loudness is still enhanced)
    -Decreased stock Speaker volume to also prevent distortion but keep loudness enhancement
    -Zero Distortion
    -SRS TruMedia FULLY ENABLED (Soundstage should sound more "Virtualized" with deeper bass) (System-Wide)
    -Also slightly increased the headphone volume again (This time, it is not as loud but loudewr than v7.5 so i doubt you will get any distortions)

v7.5:
    -Removed modded Settings.apk to fix FC
    (If you have Settings FC from v7.0, restore your Settings.apk from your original rom)

v7.0:
    -Reverted Headphone volume back to v5.0 (Slightly raised a bit more)
    -Increased xLOUD volumes (Now called PureXIntenseBLAST)
    -Added a more better loudness enhancement, PureXIntenseBLAST
    -Added PureXHiFi (Replacing ClearPhase) (Greatly Enhances the Speaker's audio)
    -Fixed Vendor's audio_effects.conf
    -Removed Hearing Protection (Should let you go to higher volume levels)

v6.0:
    -Larger and new AudioPreProcessing and Bundlewrapper soundfx libraries
    -Greatly Increased OVERALL volume (Includes Speakers, Earpiece and headphones) (If you get any distortions, not my problem since you wanted this) (START LISTENING TO MUSIC FROM LOWEST VOLUME TO HIGHEST! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GO DEAF) (Also not my problem if you get more wakelocks and battery drain)
    -Improved PureXHiClarity
    -Added Audio Submix Library
    -Set resampling to 4 (Max value with native libaudio-resampler.so from android 4.2) (Don't assume it's bad since it's a much lower number than stock)
    -Added PureXDynamics replacing Dynamic Normalizer (More effective way to minimize volume differences)

v5.0:
    -64-Bit Audio Processing specifically for MPQ8064
    -Less Audio Clipping
    -More Dynamic Range
    -192kHz sampling rate added also for INPUT audio (Should make audio even better)
    -Raised Audio volume even more (Headphones only) thanks to aznrice2k4 for helping me
    -Removed SRS because without NATIVE libraries made specifically for our device, it will NEVER work (Thanks to aznrice2k4 for the info)
    -Added PureXAudio Walkman Sound enhancements (Optimized via OptiPNG)
    -Added PureXHiClarity preset
    -Added PureXPsychoRealism preset
    -Cleaned up a bit
    -Added PureXAudio Dialog Enhancement
    -Wider Soundstage

v4.0:
    -1st mod on android to increase sampling rate to the maximum of 192kHz
    -Forced SRS TruMedia audio Enabled though asound.state (Effect is not in use though but this is a start...)
    -SLIMBUS 0 and 3 RX mixers set to operate in two channels instead of one
    -SLIMBUS 0 TX mixer is set to operate in Four channels instead of one
    -Enabled more SLIMBUS mixers in asound.state
    -Increased Mixer Volumes to MAXIMUM VALUES
    -Increased HiFi 2 and HiFi 3 volumes to MAXIMUM VALUES (NOT MY FAULT IF YOU BECOME DEAF OR YOU HEAR DISTORTIONS)
    -Virtually Wider Soundstage (Like SRS) because of the 192kHz audio sampling rate

v3.0:
    -Removed Beats Audio - not fully working, there are much better things than Beats...
    -Removed TFA, only for HTC's new Amplifier hardware for their new phones (Won't work for us)
    -Added Custom ALSA Mixer configuration for our Chipset (Thanks to sonplt for helping)
    -Added BT Audio patch to fix bt audio (But you guys won't get 96kHz audio)

v2.0:
    - New Audio Pre-Processing and Bundle Wrapper soundfx libraries
    - Force 96000Hz (Persistant) audio playback (Only for Audio Line-In, NOT for a2dp or anything else.)

v1.0 - Initial Release

CREDITS:
    Many thanks to Windows X for helping me and contributing to this sound mod!
    Special thanks to Jonas2295 for making this epic banner!
    Many thanks to aznrice2k4 for being a great friend, letting me use his custom audio files and helping me out a lot of times!
    Sony for ClearAudio+, ClearBASS and VPT Surround Sound
    Google for basic android audio libraries/files
    CBagwell and Robs for SoX
    aleidinger, bouvigne, robert, takehiro for MP3 LAME Codec
    Good news! v22 is FINALLY released!

Bad news:

My Xperia Z really screwed up and in order to get it working again, I will have to factory reset whilst loosing all my data which I did not make a backup of...

I'm back on my HTC One X to further develop on it's audio; this means I'm taking a break from developing for the Xperia Z.

V22 will be the final version until I return to develop for the Xperia Z.

As for my ROM, that will be discontinued. I'm sick of having branded locked bootloaders because when you have corrupted your /system partition, you loose your recovery. Which means the only way to get it working again is to full wipe and restore firmware. It's simply too much of a hassle when flashing roms on a locked bootloader since it's easy to screw up.

Oh well, v22 will be the great finale for PureXAudio. 1st to feature... Sony's Digital Sound Enhancement Engine!

It greatly improves audio quality, drums beat louder, bass is more clearer and rich and treble are crystal clear!

It's been a GREAT time developing audio for you guys. Hopefully, I will see you again (Maybe 2014) :D
    v20, the best update so far (IMO) :p

v20:
    -Virtualizer now using VPT51WRAPPER for better surround sound
    -Removed New Walkman because people getting FCs
    -New audio libraries from Honami
    -Re-added MPQ8064 Audio processing taken from android 4.1.2 firmware
    -New ADSP firmware with adsp-loader module which automatically gets loaded upon startup
    -Updated ALSA Libraries from Honami
    -Updated libadsprpc from Honami
    -Updated other libraries from Honami
    -Updated OpenMAXAL and OpenSLES Libraries from Honami
    -Updated OMX Core libraries from Honami
    -New libEffectOmxCore.so from Honami
    -Updated SoundPool from Honami
    -Larger downmix and visualizer libraries
    -Additional NATIVE SRS CircleSurround Headphone Port
    -Additional NATIVE DTS Sound Enhancement featuring WOWHD and other SRS components

I will release 2 add-ons, SRS CircleSurround Headphone Audio Enhancement (CSHP) which enhances the bass to produce rich and deep low-frequency sound and with SRS's Dialog Enhancements, the voice is clearer and the other instruments actually feel like they are "pushed" to the side. DTS Audio (Formerly known as SRS) features WOWHD, SRS WideSurround, SRS TruBass, SRS TruEQ/MobileEQ and SRS TruMedia.

CSHP is for people who love realistic and deep bass with realistic acoustics.

DTS Audio is for people who love clarity and surround sound.

FYI, SRS joined with DTS Audio and now it is just called DTS Audio :)

Note that this is a "Generic" version of SRS/DTS Audio (Ported straight from ACER Liquid E2) which should be compatible to EVERYONE without the extra framework (unlike HTC devices).

Generic SRS/DTS like the one I am posting tomorrow is not as effective as HTC's SRS/DTS. HTC has "HTC-Core" version of SRS/DTS which is much more effective than the one in Acer Liquid E2, we cannot port this due to framework issues just like if you were porting HTC Beats Audio or HTC Camera. At least you get something with the mods I ported ;)

SRS/DTS is system-wide (Just like Acer Liquid E2) so it will work for anything. Equalizers and Extra surround sound effects by walkman is supported without any problems.

I will get everything up tomorrow :D

EDIT: SRS/DTS Audio are BOTH universal! so just flash on and see if you can hear any difference :D
    Something EXCLUSIVE is coming very soon to PureXAudio...

Screenshot_2013-09-14-19-03-18.png

Can we have the file uploaded to another file hosting, I can't download it from phone.
    Thanks

Sent from my N8000 using Tapatalk HD
    Of course, uploading to dev-host now... :)

EDIT: Mirror is uploaded! Enjoy :) http://d-h.st/CqN