5,605,904 Members 47,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK][C6603][4.3] Update to 10.4.B.0.569 [Root & XZDualRecovery][DE-/ODEX]

Tip us?
 
[NUT]
Old
#291  
[NUT]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4307
Posts: 3,417
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cyberspace and the Universe

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanyt View Post
why does it keep saying "factory startup service, wait for on-screen POWER OFF button" ? LOL
It did it only once for me, if you press the right button, it should stop doing that.

It's because the power button is on the side of the phone. When in transport the phone can turn itself on in the box This is a screen which helps to prevent the battery from depleting too much

My devices:
Daily driver: Xperia Z (C6603)
Development Phones: Xperia T (LT30p), Xperia Z1 (C6903) Thanks to the XDA community!
Backup: Xperia Arc (LT15i)

My work for the community on XDA:
XZDualRecovery ~ Z1/ZU/Z/ZL DISASTER RECOVERY ~ [DYI Guide]Create a personalized ROM yourself! ~ The definitive root Remount-Reboot fix!

Update your Z1 to KK4.4.2!

My file hosting: http://nut.xperia-files.com/ ~ Please do not mirror my files!
 
ehmjay
Old
#292  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 292
Posts: 1,202
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyokoN View Post
MohammadAG made a xposed module to fix it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574322
Hi mate, May I ask what's the "answering machine" feature is and how it works?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
 
shaanyt
Old
#293  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 88
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT] View Post
It did it only once for me, if you press the right button, it should stop doing that.

It's because the power button is on the side of the phone. When in transport the phone can turn itself on in the box This is a screen which helps to prevent the battery from depleting too much
Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinedSafe View Post
Just wait for it and hit it when shows up. Nothing strange and unusuall here.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Okay, thank you
 
ccris
Old
#294  
ccris's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 93
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bucharest
Is there any way to do a screenshot on this FW without installing 3rd party apps? like small aps or key combination?

thanks!
 
GROGG88
Old
#295  
GROGG88's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1001
Posts: 903
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Laveen, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccris View Post
Is there any way to do a screenshot on this FW without installing 3rd party apps? like small aps or key combination?

thanks!
Just like all android devices since gb...
Power and volume down.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z c6606 running 4.3 on XDA Premium
 
ccris
Old
#296  
ccris's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 93
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bucharest
I think I tried at least 5 times power + volume down with no luck, looked for small apps, now it's working...
thank you for your quick answer!
 
RyokoN
Old
(Last edited by RyokoN; 20th December 2013 at 05:24 AM.)
#297  
RyokoN's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 532
Posts: 270
Join Date: Mar 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehmjay View Post
Hi mate, May I ask what's the "answering machine" feature is and how it works?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
If someone calls you but you can't answer, phone will automatically answer and ask caller to record message.
You can enable it and playback massage in call settings.

[EDIT]
This feature is only for Z1 4.3...
 
shaanyt
Old
#298  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 88
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyokoN View Post
If someone calls you but you can't answer, phone will automatically answer and ask caller to record message.
You can enable it and playback massage in call settings.
Really? There's a feature like this? Where? I wanna try it LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to shaanyt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RyokoN
Old
(Last edited by RyokoN; 20th December 2013 at 05:04 AM.)
#299  
RyokoN's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 532
Posts: 270
Join Date: Mar 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanyt View Post
Really? There's a feature like this? Where? I wanna try it LOL
You can install xposed module,SemcPhone Patcher to enable this feature:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.wedy.semcphoneov

or decompile SemcPhone.apk and edit /values/bools.xml ->
Code:
<bool name="config_enable_answering_machine">true</bool>
[EDIT]
This feature was only for Z1 4.3, sorry...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyokoN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shaanyt
Old
#300  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 88
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyokoN View Post
You can install xposed module,SemcPhone Patcher to enable this feature:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.wedy.semcphoneov

or decompile SemcPhone.apk and edit /values/bools.xml ->
Code:
<bool name="config_enable_answering_machine">true</bool>
kk, thx for the info

Tags
recovery, root, stock, update, xzdualrecovery
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes