If like me you unlocked the boot loader without backing up TA partition (DRM Keys) you will notice that some key features are not working with the default firmware like Miracast. This ROM gets back many of the features you would of lost when unlocking the boot loader.
- Added Motorola Launcher with Circle Widget and KitKat 4.4 Launcher.
- Replaced stock gallery with Sony Z Album and Movie app (Facebook & Twitter integration working.)
- Added Sony Z Walkman app with UPNP/DLNA Media Server.
- Added Kitkat Camera
- Modified Adobe Flash 11.1 with Hulu support.
- Facebook contact sync working.
- KitKat Apps. Google Now, Hangouts with integrated SMS, Calendar, Keep ect.
- Forced all rendering to be done on the GPU. Should help with gaming and make things more smoother.
- Kick Ass Kernelizer
- Auto-zipalign and defragdb on boot
- Auto Calibration on boot. Only does a few programs each boot. So may take a few reboots to calibrate all of them.
- Plus many improvements taken from this thread + many others.
I also added some terminal commands.
Run each command with SU first then the command.
- fixfc - Fix apps force closing.
- sclean - Clean the dalvik cache and cache partition
- Not a bug as such but something you should be aware of. It does take a few reboots to optimise all the apps.