5,595,645 Members 44,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android 4.3 released for Xperia Z

Tip us?
 
truman1981
Old
#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by smardu View Post
Flashtool says that a CH vers is available.
where can we find it to download?
 
smardu
Old
#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 147
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by truman1981 View Post
where can we find it to download?
Change your customization no and it should available in pc companion.
 
truman1981
Old
#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by smardu View Post
Change your customization no and it should available in pc companion.
I have Mac OS so sony bridge...the update is here and I already have CH Generic customization n but I get the error message when I try to update or repair: modified software cannot update...


I have CH generic .569 and I also have the OTA notification, but cannot update in that way anymore...

I can't download CH generic .101 and I was asking somebody to upload it or, if there is a way, how can I force the autoupdate bypassing the error message of modified software?


thanks!


Luca
 
Gio_ital
Old
#24  
Gio_ital's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 196
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Rome
Quote:
Originally Posted by truman1981 View Post
I have Mac OS so sony bridge...the update is here and I already have CH Generic customization n but I get the error message when I try to update or repair: modified software cannot update...


I have CH generic .569 and I also have the OTA notification, but cannot update in that way anymore...

I can't download CH generic .101 and I was asking somebody to upload it or, if there is a way, how can I force the autoupdate bypassing the error message of modified software?


thanks!


Luca
This happens to me if I have the bootloader unlocked or a custom kernel

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Gio_ital For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
truman1981
Old
#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio_ital View Post
This happens to me if I have the bootloader unlocked or a custom kernel

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
I have the original ch FW .569 downloaded from this site...
 
sigit_army
Old
#26  
sigit_army's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2012
i need download this update right to install this ROM:
[Z] PAC-ROM [JB4.3.1][CM][AOKP][PA][HALO & PIE] - Nightlies & OTA & Custom 1113
 
truman1981
Old
#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio_ital View Post
This happens to me if I have the bootloader unlocked or a custom kernel

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app


the problem was the unlocked bootloader!

10 seconds with flashtool and then I got the OTA!!!


tnx!
 
Badre88
Old
#28  
Badre88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 104
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigit_army View Post
i need download this update right to install this ROM:
[Z] PAC-ROM [JB4.3.1][CM][AOKP][PA][HALO & PIE] - Nightlies & OTA & Custom 1113
if you have an unlocked bootloader you can flash it without the update, just flash the kernel boot.img inside the ROM zip and full wipe then install the rom + gapps... if your bootloader is locked you cannot use this ROM or any other Custom rom.
Ericsson A1018s -> Nokia 3310 -> Siemens A50 -> Nokia 3100 -> Nokia 6300 -> Sony Ericsson W880i -> LG KU990 -> Sony Ericsson X8 -> Samsung Galaxy Mini -> Sony Ericsson Arc LT15i -> Sony Xperia Z

Current Devices:

Sony Xperia Z C6603
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i


Click Thanks If I Helped You
 
sigit_army
Old
#29  
sigit_army's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badre88 View Post
if you have an unlocked bootloader you can flash it without the update, just flash the kernel boot.img inside the ROM zip and full wipe then install the rom + gapps... if your bootloader is locked you cannot use this ROM or any other Custom rom.
ooh thanks for the answer , i have UBL and i try to install CUSROM above my phone just take long time on animation boot screen
 
Badre88
Old
#30  
Badre88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 104
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigit_army View Post
ooh thanks for the answer , i have UBL and i try to install CUSROM above my phone just take long time on animation boot screen
just follow the instruction in every ROM giving by dev.. btw in all roms the first boot after flashing take some time
Ericsson A1018s -> Nokia 3310 -> Siemens A50 -> Nokia 3100 -> Nokia 6300 -> Sony Ericsson W880i -> LG KU990 -> Sony Ericsson X8 -> Samsung Galaxy Mini -> Sony Ericsson Arc LT15i -> Sony Xperia Z

Current Devices:

Sony Xperia Z C6603
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i


Click Thanks If I Helped You

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes