Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,733 Members 54,179 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Background Defocus camera app

Tip us?

nemer12
Old
(Last edited by wedgess; 20th January 2014 at 07:07 PM.) Reason: removed links
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 96
Default Background Defocus camera app

link : Mod edit - links removed

no root required..instalkl it as a apk
Ericsson T628i - > Siemens A55 - > SPV C500(AKA HTC with Windows Mobile 2003) - > Nokia 7360 L'amour Edition - > Sony Ericsson K800 - > Sony Ericsson W910 - > Sony Ericsson K850 - > Sony Ericsson W910 - > Sony Ericsson W960 - > Nokia E66 - > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 - > Nokia 2310 (WTF) - > Iphone 3GS - > Iphone 4 - > Iphone...4 - > Sony Xperia S - > HTC ONE X -> Sony Xperia T -> Sony Xperia Z

make.believe

Cenobite_
Old
(Last edited by wedgess; 20th January 2014 at 07:07 PM.) Reason: removed link
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemer12 View Post

I installed it last week. But I find it really hard to create a phote where it works. I find it easier to use After Focus Pro to get the same effect. Plus you don't have to have a couple of tries until it can defocus. Just at home when I have the time.
Model: Sony Xperia Z
Rom: Stock 10.3.1.A.0.244

nemer12
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 96
for me is working ok almost all times
Ericsson T628i - > Siemens A55 - > SPV C500(AKA HTC with Windows Mobile 2003) - > Nokia 7360 L'amour Edition - > Sony Ericsson K800 - > Sony Ericsson W910 - > Sony Ericsson K850 - > Sony Ericsson W910 - > Sony Ericsson W960 - > Nokia E66 - > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 - > Nokia 2310 (WTF) - > Iphone 3GS - > Iphone 4 - > Iphone...4 - > Sony Xperia S - > HTC ONE X -> Sony Xperia T -> Sony Xperia Z

make.believe
The Following User Says Thank You to nemer12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kingvortex
Old
(Last edited by wedgess; 20th January 2014 at 07:07 PM.) Reason: removed link
Thanks Meter 1908
Quote:

Trying to get thanks from someone else's work, hey?

Why not link to the original thread that the person that did the work created?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2612382

You've been here more than long enough to know that it's essential to credit the creator of work that you share.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kingvortex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Futura2000
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
for me is working ok almost all times
Sorry didnt mean to thank you it was meant for the post after yours.

Sent from my Xperia Z eXistenZ

nemer12
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
Trying to get thanks from someone else's work, hey?

Why not link to the original thread that the person that did the work created?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2612382

You've been here more than long enough to know that it's essential to credit the creator of work that you share.

well...i read only the GENERAL forum other(Development, APps etc) very very rare...because I don't have a rooted phone like always(my past phones) and it doesn;t interest me like before..I found this apk on another site..

So...

i dont want any thanks...I dont please myself with " virtual thanks" . and I didn;t steal anyone work..its sony work.

make.believe

kingvortex
Old
(Last edited by kingvortex; 20th January 2014 at 01:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1908
This site is built on people sharing their work. You should check where it came from or at least link where you got it from instead of just posting up the direct link to the apk.
It's this sort of thing that stops people sharing their work. No contributors means no XDA developers.

As for you only checking the general section, that's no excuse. If you had posted this in the correct place, you would have seen that it originated from here in the first place.

As for it being Sony's work, it still required that the apk be modified and signed so it could be installed as a user app and not have to be manually pushed to /system/app.
If that hadn't been done, you wouldn't have it on your phone at all.

wedgess
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 13200

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed and link removed due to the following

Quote:
12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails, you may then contact a Moderator and provide clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in the copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence that it was you who created the work, then in the spirit of sharing, all work will remain posted on the forums.

As an addition, developers have the right to hold exclusivity over their work for as long as it is deemed necessary by that developer. However, if the work is claimed as exclusive, it must remain as such. No selective sharing will be allowed (ie, allowing certain people to use it and not others). Should the developer decide to start sharing the work with others, the work automatically becomes fair game for all to use, albeit with the relative credit displayed.

In regard to permissions, the same rules apply for this but if permission was already given and unless there is a very valid reason, it cannot be revoked (same applies to major updates on the work). Under that same premise, permissions cannot be denied unless the work is exclusive or under extreme circumstances.

In plain English: If you want to keep your work exclusive, go for it. However, if you are going to share your work, do it fairly.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA (including but not limited to ROMs, RUUs, apps, games, kernels, themes, icons, etc) unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.
--wedgess
Forum Moderator

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wedgess For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe