No registration required

Charge Battery faster - Snapdragon Quick Charge 1.0

OP spyfly

8th June 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31

116 posts
Hello,

i want to know if our Z supoorts the Quick Charge 1.0 technology. Because I hate it to wait about 3 hours before my Z is full. Actually im using a 2A Charger by Samsung, but it isn't really faster than the orginal charger? Has our phone a Charge Limit at 1.5 A?

spyfly

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #2  
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636

3,799 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyfly

Hello,

i want to know if our Z supoorts the Quick Charge 1.0 technology. Because I hate it to wait about 3 hours before my Z is full. Actually im using a 2A Charger by Samsung, but it isn't really faster than the orginal charger? Has our phone a Charge Limit at 1.5 A?

spyfly

If you want something like that so you need custom kernel that support it. But if you fast charge the phone it will fast drain too!
9th June 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,049

2,079 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyfly

Hello,

spyfly

Use the default or original charger that came with the phone, not samsung's.. Then your phone will charge faster.. Mine takes like 1 and half hr to get to 5-80% and then another hour max to get to 100%.. I have seen the actual time it takes to go to 100%.. Its like 2.15-2.30 hrs.. Its never crossed 2.30 hrs..
9th June 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 36

80 posts
More
using charging dock: from 30% to 100% - 71-75min
using microUSB: from 30% to 100% - 77-80min
using car charger: from 30% to 100% - 75-90min
using my old LG charger: from 30% to 100% - 70-75min

I set low battery power saving in stamina to 30% so i always charge it when it turn off all options. I dont use my phone in this time so screen/wifi is off, I have only one app in white list in stamina mode and LTE/NFC turned on all the time.(stock 4.3 ROM)

so its really weird that you need to wait 3h to charge your phone... maybe something is "sucking" your battery?
Maybe you have low network coverage? and phone use loots of energy to maintain network?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread