I have some questions about rooting, if anyone could help (complete Android noob, never used it before) it would hugely appreciated.
1) As I understand it, Sony is very helpful for this sort of thing, but if I were to root it (which I have never done), and bricked it, would I be able to unbrick it?
2) If I can't unbrick it, can Sony repair it for me, and will it be free if in warranty?
3) If I buy a 32GB microSD card, would I be able to play games off it, or would they have to be on the internal memory?
4) If I root, does it voids my warranty permanently, can Sony find out if I have?
5) Can I unroot it should anything happen, and unvoid the warranty?
6) Do I have to root to apply a custom ROM like CM10?
7) Would it be worth rooting to get the complete stock Android experience?
8) Would the UK version of the XZ come with a locked bootloader, and if so do I have to unlock it to root, and would that void my warranty?
9) If the bootloader is unlocked, do I need to root to get a custom ROM?
10) Do I need to root in order to get a GBA emulator on it?
Thanks so much, complete Android noob here, as said previously, really anxious that I'll ruin my first big purchase.