Bug with microphone - clean stock 230 rom as shipped
I've found that the mic stops working occasionally and unit needs to be restarted to resolve. However this is hugely annoying as you can't be sure if the video you're just about to record will have any sound or not.
One way I've managed to reproduce this:
- Start recording a video
- Get someone else to dial your phone (and hang up) to trigger a missed call
- View the video you were just recording (this will have some sound)
- Start recording a new video (This will have no sound).
Even the Xperia Diagnostics application doesn't seem to capture any sound at this point. I also don't think that the steps above are the only trigger.
I'm in touch with Sony to try and get this resolved. However at this point, my handset's gone for repair three times and the issue is still there (even after a replacement unit).
Note - this is on a stock 230 firmware, bootloader still locked, and ROM as as shipped from Sony without any extra apps installed or even login with Google account.
Originally Posted by tOrNadO™
Hey guys, since 4.4.2 has arrived.. I think its fair to create a thread where all of us can report whatever bugs exist in 10.5.A.0.230.. So that Sony can see this and fix them.. Or it might help our devs..
Bugs i found,
1. Wifi gets disabled by itself, a simple reboot solves it though.
2. Small stuttering on the notification bar.
3. RAM leak exists but gets fixed after a reboot(Google's 4.4.2 bug and its fixed in 4.4.3).
4. GPU drivers arent as good as in 4.3..
5. Over time, the fw becomes unstable'ish and shows some lags and apps take some time to open.
6. Sometimes calls won't reach the other side and when it does, the caller(us) wont be able to hear anything from the other side..
7. All 4.4.2 Google's bugs..
If u have any other to add, mention me and i'll add em..