Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Don't post your questions or problems here!!!!!!

OP androidfreak70

1st September 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #1  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636
 
3,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Hi to all new members here

Please do not post your questions or problems here. This section for GENERAL things about Xperia Z like mods or tweaks or guides NOT FOR QUESTIONS.
The number 1 of XDA rules clearly saying SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST! there are many threads here about bricked devices or how to flash ROMs and the tutorials and answers about that is already exist
We'll help you more if you post your questions in questions and answers section
Don't think the word "general" means to everyone see it and answer your question.

And always remember to NOT post your question in the general section here

I'm talking here not as a forum moderator. I'm a senior member as everyone not new here. I'm saying this because the moderators of Xperia Z forum are not active here. just suddenly..

Now if you are a new on XDA and have a problem or question please take a look on Questions and answers section and see others problems to find your answer. And if NOT found your answer post your question in Questions and answers not here


Hope the Xperia Z forum moderators pay more intention on this forum.

And thanks for your understanding
1st September 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #2  
Vishalkris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 99
 
392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Op as you mentioned please ask the moderator to lock this thread and pin it

Sent from my Xperia Z using Tapatalk
1st September 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #3  
neoxx3m's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ljubuski
Thanks Meter: 1,000
 
951 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

Hi to all new members here

Please do not post your questions or problems here. This section for GENERAL things about Xperia Z like mods or tweaks or guides NOT FOR QUESTIONS.
The number 1 of XDA rules clearly saying SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST! there are many threads here about bricked devices or how to flash ROMs and the tutorials and answers about that is already exist
We'll help you more if you post your questions in questions and answers section
Don't think the word "general" means to everyone see it and answer your question.

And always remember to NOT post your question in the general section here

I'm talking here not as a forum moderator. I'm a senior member as everyone not new here. I'm saying this because the moderators of Xperia Z forum are not active here. just suddenly..

Now if you are a new on XDA and have a problem or question please take a look on Questions and answers section and see others problems to find your answer. And if NOT found your answer post your question in Questions and answers not here


Hope the Xperia Z forum moderators pay more intention on this forum.

And thanks for your understanding

I think that this thread is unnecessary. First off all we have thread for this problem here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...oting-t2116920
Second off all moderators do their job great and they are active. So instead you complain that they are not doing their job help them with reporting unnecessary threads like this one here.
The Following User Says Thank You to neoxx3m For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #4  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636
 
3,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoxx3m

I think that this thread is unnecessary. First off all we have thread for this problem here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...oting-t2116920
Second off all moderators do their job great and they are active. So instead you complain that they are not doing their job help them with reporting unnecessary threads like this one here.

I know there is already thread about that. And I know that's not my job
But I see in other forums some threads in wrong places getting closed even without reporting.
That mean the moderators are active and browsing the forum right?

Even this forum is going wrong... It wasn't like that before!




Tapatalk'ed from my Xperia™ Z (C6602) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!
Last edited by androidfreak70; 1st September 2014 at 01:22 PM.
1st September 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Please don't post your complaints here. The same people that post questions here are the same people who won't read this thread.
1st September 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #6  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 636
 
3,799 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsiBasi

Please don't post your complaints here. The same people that post questions here are the same people who won't read this thread.



Tapatalk'ed from my Xperia™ Z (C6602) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!
The Following User Says Thank You to androidfreak70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #7  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,529
 
9,988 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
There is already a sticky thread about forum at the top of the general section
Please look and read here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...oting-t2116920

Secondly, moderators do browse the forums and we do general maintenance when we see things in the wrong place, however, we rely a lot on users reporting posts in the wrong section.
Please use the orange triangle in the top right of the post to alert a moderator if a thread needs moving.

Thread closed

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes