Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,877 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Fix][c660X][ExtSdCard Write Issue][Kitkat 4.4.2]

Tip us?
 
kingvortex
Old
#21  
kingvortex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2009
Posts: 3,034
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nottingham
Quote:
Originally Posted by emillio_86 View Post
This SD Card ussue is not fix for Xperia Devices - I've tried the Fix app, but it change nothing even if it says so... Have someone a solution!?

P.S. To convert some app into system App doesn't work neather.....

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
I can assure you that it does work. I have full read/write access to my external SD card with all apps.
Try this app instead of the other one suggested. If it doesn't work, you need to make sure you're actually rooted.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
 
emillio_86
Old
(Last edited by emillio_86; 4th July 2014 at 01:57 PM.)
#22  
emillio_86's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hamburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
I can assure you that it does work. I have full read/write access to my external SD card with all apps.
Try this app instead of the other one suggested. If it doesn't work, you need to make sure you're actually rooted.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
I'm rooted, SU granted root access for this fix-app too... Everything is set and it says it's ready but then the same.... I cannot save ditectly on sd card from the browser and I cannot change the mp3's tag when they are on the SD card...

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1404478346193.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	2832434   Click image for larger version

Name:	1404478481794.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	2832439  
 
kingvortex
Old
#23  
kingvortex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2009
Posts: 3,034
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nottingham
Did you reboot after applying the fix? That is the app I used and it 100% works for me. I cant think why it wouldn't work for you.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
 
emillio_86
Old
#24  
emillio_86's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 22
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hamburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex View Post
Did you reboot after applying the fix? That is the app I used and it 100% works for me. I cant think why it wouldn't work for you.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Yes, and unfortunately it's the same... In comments under the app it worked not for everybody too... I'll wait... What else can I do?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
 
zviki
Old
(Last edited by zviki; 13th July 2014 at 03:10 PM.)
#25  
zviki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 199
Posts: 1,244
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Maribor

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by emillio_86 View Post
Yes, and unfortunately it's the same... In comments under the app it worked not for everybody too... I'll wait... What else can I do?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app
And you have mass storage turned on in usb connectivity ?
 
nhkhanh068
Old
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Mar 2014
thanks
 
Pandemic
Old
#27  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11231
Posts: 15,041
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Can we replace apps to the sd card now with this on KK ?

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !



... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V3 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||


 
Pandemic
Old
#28  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11231
Posts: 15,041
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
Can we replace apps to the sd card now with this on KK ?

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
No one knows ? -__-
I am just curious brothers

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !



... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V3 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||


 
Gustavo RD78
Old
#29  
Gustavo RD78's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1514
Posts: 1,353
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Maringá - PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
Can we replace apps to the sd card now with this on KK ?

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
No one knows ? -__-
I am just curious brothers

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
Not possible unfortunately
This only allows RW the external card
__________________________________

1000 hits a compliment, 1 error thousand convictions!

Some of my work:

[Kernel] 78Kernel for Xperia ZL/ZQ
The Following User Says Thank You to Gustavo RD78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Pandemic
Old
#30  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11231
Posts: 15,041
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo RD78 View Post
Not possible unfortunately
This only allows RW the external card
Ooh ok well then i have it already

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !



... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V3 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes