Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 47,678 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fixing Google play services battery drain

Tip us?
 
Anton111111
Old
#31  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 99
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bataysk
Quote:
Originally Posted by swrajjoshi View Post
I posted this on another thread... hope it helps!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...9#post54446172

We don't have proble when location services turned off. GPS start eat battery only when location services is enabled and it's problem.
 
swrajjoshi
Old
#32  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 67
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton111111 View Post
We don't have proble when location services turned off. GPS start eat battery only when location services is enabled and it's problem.
For me it drained battery in both modes and after above steps, they behave better. Again, your mileage might be different.

BTW, for me nothing helped, not even greenify or screen wake monitors.


Sent from my C6602 using XDA Free mobile app
Using - Sony Xperia Z (stock .230, towelroot,Xposed)

Phones owned - Nokia 6200 | HTC 8525 | Apple iPhone 3G | Samsung Galaxy S | Blackberry Torch| Apple iPhone 4s | Sony Xperia Z
 
Anton111111
Old
#33  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 99
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bataysk
Quote:
Originally Posted by swrajjoshi View Post
For me it drained battery in both modes and after above steps, they behave better. Again, your mileage might be different.

BTW, for me nothing helped, not even greenify or screen wake monitors.


Sent from my C6602 using XDA Free mobile app

Try to use Wakelock Terminator https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=in.andro.wlt to prevent NlpWakeLock and NlpCollectorWakeLock.
It's almost helped me. Some times (a time in several days) Wakelock Terminator stop works and i have to make reboot.

It's realy good solution. But i can't find any contact of author Wakelock Terminator to discuss cause of stopping of work WT. But only this app helped to deep sleep for my phone
 
swrajjoshi
Old
#34  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 67
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton111111 View Post
Try to use Wakelock Terminator https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=in.andro.wlt to prevent NlpWakeLock and NlpCollectorWakeLock.
It's almost helped me. Some times (a time in several days) Wakelock Terminator stop works and i have to make reboot.

It's realy good solution. But i can't find any contact of author Wakelock Terminator to discuss cause of stopping of work WT. But only this app helped to deep sleep for my phone
It didn't work for me, tried wake lock terminator for week or so and not even a bit helpful in my case.

Sent from my C6602 using XDA Free mobile app
Using - Sony Xperia Z (stock .230, towelroot,Xposed)

Phones owned - Nokia 6200 | HTC 8525 | Apple iPhone 3G | Samsung Galaxy S | Blackberry Torch| Apple iPhone 4s | Sony Xperia Z
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes