5,604,367 Members 48,819 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gamma Settings for XzKernel

Tip us?
 
Akil97
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 88
Join Date: Jan 2013
Mine

Color R 255 G 255 B255

Gama R119 G123 B127
Don't forget to hit the thanks button if It helps you
 
tulkaz
Old
(Last edited by tulkaz; 29th January 2014 at 09:54 PM.)
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by myid.m View Post
mine
colour R230 G235 B255
gamma R105 G109 B115
these are ****ing awesome, thanks!

edit: using original color values though
 
FakeSmile
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 148
Join Date: Jul 2013
I get FauxKernelEnhancement but i cant find where to change gamma settings.
 
banny7000
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 423
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeSmile View Post
I get FauxKernelEnhancement but i cant find where to change gamma settings.
Same here but only on v23

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
erikknight
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by banny7000 View Post
Same here but only on v23

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Why my faux123 app usually force close, iam using v1.8, help me thanks??
 
MR.Samo
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 139
Posts: 295
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikknight View Post
Why my faux123 app usually force close, iam using v1.8, help me thanks??
If u didn't buy it from Google Store then it'll force close when checking license

If u did bought it then try to clear the app data or uninstall it the reinstall it again.
 
teck_keeda
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 106
Join Date: Nov 2013
Is it working on xperia sp?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
demon2112
Old
#18  
demon2112's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 1,234
Join Date: Jul 2009
On v23 and canr find the setrings in trickster mod

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk
 
demon2112
Old
#19  
demon2112's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 147
Posts: 1,234
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akil97 View Post
Mine

Color R 255 G 255 B255

Gama R119 G123 B127
Woow this is instant BRAVIA ENGINE 2 all over the phone...i love it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Btw...not with xk kernel

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk
 
alnikki25k
Old
#20  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1691
Posts: 1,077
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon2112 View Post
Woow this is instant BRAVIA ENGINE 2 all over the phone...i love it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Btw...not with xk kernel

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6603 met Tapatalk
Got it. XzK might have a problem. I'll check.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
My work
My paypal ID if you wish to donate:
Quote:
nikhil.jan93@gmail.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alnikki25k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes