Post Reply

Smile [FTF][C6602][INDIA][4.3][10.4.1.B.0.101]Xperia Z C6602 India Firmware.

OP vb1987

25th February 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #1  
vb1987's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Hello Friends,

I have compiled the FTF from the download from Sony update service tool using the Flashtool. below are the links to download from Google Drive, please feel free to download them if required.

The Firmware FTF files available to download are.

These are for Indian Edition(Global unlocked version) of Sony Xperia Z - C6602

1. C6602 - 10.4.B.0.569
2. C6602 - 10.4.1.B.0.101

Code:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7IL0liVsB-Udk9fYTdTNkNKY0U&usp=sharing
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vb1987 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
thanks
26th February 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
how to download
Quote:
Originally Posted by d2e

thanks

where is the download link... ? with the code link its not downloading
27th February 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #4  
vb1987's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsi_hb

where is the download link... ? with the code link its not downloading


Hello,

xda, doesn't allow me to post direct links till I reach 10 posts, to download, please copy the link in code and open it in another window, its a google drive link, you can just download the file from there by just clicking on the file name.
27th February 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Dear OP
Hi

1. The link you've provided does not work... it just shows 2 files on Google drive but by clicking on it nothing happens... is there any other way you can suggest or any other link you can provide?
2. Also can you tell me that if I install this update somehow .. will all my data and root permission get erased??
3. I rooted my Xperia Z just recently with 10.4.B.0.569 firmware.. if the phone is unrooted by applying this update... then how to reroot it?


sorry for asking so many questions...

Thanks n Regards




Quote:
Originally Posted by vb1987

Hello,

xda, doesn't allow me to post direct links till I reach 10 posts, to download, please copy the link in code and open it in another window, its a google drive link, you can just download the file from there by just clicking on the file name.

27th February 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #6  
vb1987's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Smile Hello Monsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsi_hb

Hi

1. The link you've provided does not work... it just shows 2 files on Google drive but by clicking on it nothing happens... is there any other way you can suggest or any other link you can provide?
2. Also can you tell me that if I install this update somehow .. will all my data and root permission get erased??
3. I rooted my Xperia Z just recently with 10.4.B.0.569 firmware.. if the phone is unrooted by applying this update... then how to reroot it?


sorry for asking so many questions...

Thanks n Regards

Hi,
1. when I open the drive link I shared(Without logging in to any Google service in incognito mode) I see the two file, and when I click on one of them I get an error saying "sorry an error has occurred retrying". just click on the download button in the right down corner to download the file. attaching a screenshot for your reference.

Code:
http://i60.tinypic.com/112ebt5.png
2. This is a generic unrooted firmware, if you flash it on your phone using flashtool, it will rewrite everything on your phone, you can find the flashtool from the below thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335555


secondly, flashtool does provide you option to not wipe your data partition and also provide options to exclude parts of firmware, screenshot attached for your reference. though, I generally wipe everything while flashing the FTF, and do not exclude any part of the firmware. you may wish to research more about flashtool before performing any changes to default options and advance tasks.

Code:
http://i61.tinypic.com/o0uh4h.png

3. And as for rooting I dont know if there is any direct method of rooting this firmware, as I havent tried it yet, you can research on xda forum for indirect root methods.

Thank You.
The Following User Says Thank You to vb1987 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Flag Palakkad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
More
C6602 kitkat
Hi,
have you found the kitkat Generic IN ftf for C6602 ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z General by ThreadRank