Purple Xperia Z Still BEST LOOKING

Search This thread

viiv

Sep 30, 2010
Just had a chance to see three purple Xperia Z, Z1 & Z2 side by side. I have to say the switch to metal frame did not suit the purple color very well, although on the white model for example it's the opposite.

If you want a purple phone, the lower price of the Z should make it really enticing as the purple Z IS way better looking than both purple Z1 & Z2. Just make sure you get screen protectors right away for both front and back to avoid damaging the fragile anti-shatter sheet.

Reactions: ahmed1994

Dsteppa

May 7, 2012
Just had a chance to see three purple Xperia Z, Z1 & Z2 side by side. I have to say the switch to metal frame did not suit the purple color very well, although on the white model for example it's the opposite.

If you want a purple phone, the lower price of the Z should make it really enticing as the purple Z IS way better looking than both purple Z1 & Z2. Just make sure you get screen protectors right away for both front and back to avoid damaging the fragile anti-shatter sheet.

F#CK YOU MAN! Black looks the best!
Hahaha nea just joking, I only saw the black and white one in real life. I never even saw purple in stores.

Akinaro

Sep 14, 2013
Its just a concept now, but in next month I'm gonna get special half-mate paint in this color.
I did similar project with my old Xperia Arc S that you can check here(I also posted it on XDA in Arc S section):
http://akinaro.deviantart.com/art/Red-Xperia-Arc-S-400823930

Xperia_Z_3_142374.jpg

Reactions: mobde3 and L00cash

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!

Akinaro

Sep 14, 2013
How you gonna do that?
Just like i painted my old arc s(in link that i posted)
I work in car workshop, i have all tools that i need but getting such half-mate paint in this color take some time, because mate paint is different than normal glossy paint, it need special undercoat and i need prepare frame on my xperia z.
On my old arc s i used nitro based paint with 3 layers of glossy protection. Pain in the a$$ was disassemble it, here pain gonna be time, because painting and preparing gonna take almost two days of work :(

Last edited:

kgtau

Nov 18, 2012

agree , but i like the black ones :D

i prefer Z design than Z1 & Z2 , it's pretty much nicer look & feel

zippy01

Jul 26, 2012
I've had all 3 Xperia Z colors purple, black then white and I must say the purple was my favorite. Shame I broke them all lol

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its just a concept now, but in next month I'm gonna get special half-mate paint in this color.
    I did similar project with my old Xperia Arc S that you can check here(I also posted it on XDA in Arc S section):
    http://akinaro.deviantart.com/art/Red-Xperia-Arc-S-400823930

Xperia_Z_3_142374.jpg

Black is the best, purple is for girls !
    Lol !

Send from my XZ with 4.4.2 to your eyes !

You use purple in your signature, does that mean that you're a girl? :)