I made this ROM using the [NUT]'s guide.
I tested this on my SO-02E and everything seem to works.
No reboot issue when mounting the system as R/W and no issues booting into recovery.
No data should be lost and all apps are retained when upgrading so you should be good - but backup your data just in case.
Rooted 10.1.D.0.343 (others should work)
XZDualRecovery Installed (tested w/2.7.94-BETA)
1. Copy SO-02E_10.3.1.B.0.256.flashable_v2.zip to your SDCard
2. Boot into recovery (I use TWRP)
3. Flash SO-02E_10.3.1.B.0.256.flashable_v2.zip
4. Wipe cache/dalvik
5. Power off
6. Flash SO-02E_10.3.1.B.0.256_stripped.ftf with Flashtool (make sure nothing is ticked)
7. Reboot (may take some time upon first boot so donít freak out!)
Stock Odexed Files:
SO-02E_10.3.1.B.0.256_stripped.ftf (MD5 = 44a4cf5da0798e3f420ca65d2469d9ad)
SO-02E_10.3.1.B.0.256.flashable_v2.zip (MD5 = e3b6a6d39446ff24ef206756bdfccfd5)
V1: Initial Version with XZDualRecovery 2.7.94-BETA
V2: updated with XZDualRecovery 2.7.95-BETA
If you experience a bootloop or if it getís stuck on the splash screen, then boot into TWRP and do a factory restore (you will lose everything). It may take up to 10 minutes to boot up so be patient.