Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,193 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{SneakPeak} Xperia Z KitKat [4.4.2]

Tip us?
 
DooMLoRD
Old
(Last edited by DooMLoRD; 25th April 2014 at 09:51 PM.)
#1  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 38007
Posts: 13,045
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Noida
Default {SneakPeak} Xperia Z KitKat [4.4.2]

this build is now leaked!

get it here: [Z][4.4.2]{LEAK} Sony KitKat Firmware: 10.5.A.0.227 (UnlockedBootloaders ONLY)


closing this thread... hope you enjoyed the SneakPeak!


regards,

DooMLoRD


---------------------------------------------------------



so guys here is a sneakpeak of the REAL incoming 4.4.2 update for the Xperia Z...





DO NOT ASK FOR DUMP!

DO NOT ASK FOR ETA OF RELEASE!

DO NOT ASK FOR CHECKING FEATURES!

DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE





[ screenshots ]

UPLOADING many more to my Flickr account


i am taking requests for screenshots! so tell me what do you want to see?



regards,

DooMLoRD
The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Felimenta97
Old
#2  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2304
Posts: 7,801
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ribeirão Preto
Nice. Even though I don't have the Z, I have the big brother, so I can get an idea on what's to come. You don't have a ZL, do you? I'd like to see if there were any improvements in the Remote Control app...

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

 
reptile64
Old
#3  
reptile64's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 354
Posts: 758
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Drama
Can we have the system dump? LoL :P
D'oh!
 
piurso
Old
#4  
piurso's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 41
Join Date: Oct 2010
What about battery life?


Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
 
beni8978
Old
#5  
beni8978's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 834
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ulcinj
The Z is getting Kittycat soon 😝

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
RyomaEchizen
Old
#6  
RyomaEchizen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 337
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Buenos Aires
I love sneakpeak

Enviado desde mi Sony Xperia ZL (C6502) mediante Tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyomaEchizen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DooMLoRD
Old
#7  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 38007
Posts: 13,045
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97 View Post
Nice. Even though I don't have the Z, I have the big brother, so I can get an idea on what's to come. You don't have a ZL, do you? I'd like to see if there were any improvements in the Remote Control app...

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
no i dont have the Xperia ZL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile64 View Post
Can we have the system dump? LoL :P
how about something better? may be soon...


Quote:
Originally Posted by piurso View Post
What about battery life?


Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
dont know havent had time to test...


Quote:
Originally Posted by beni8978 View Post
The Z is getting Kittycat soon 😝

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
yes it is!

but this version is VERY laggy! may be they are still ironing out things...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DoubleYouPee
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 1,762
Join Date: Jul 2011
Changes to camera?
 
JanM RS
Old
(Last edited by JanM RS; 24th April 2014 at 06:50 PM.)
#9  
JanM RS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 337
Posts: 281
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cupertino
Old notes app or new?
Background defocus pre-installed with transparent UI? Or other camera apps with transparent buttons when photographing? And please make a screenshot with Google Now launcher... Transparent UI in it??
What do you think when will Sony release Commercial&Journalists less-lagy version FTF?
My devices:

Xperia Z (stock 4.4.2 - locked BL, non-rooted)
Xperia S (CarbonROM Android 4.4.4 - with cross-brand features)
Xperia
my work:

Android L - Theme for Xperia™
Android KitKat - Theme for Xperia™
Android Jelly Bean - Theme for Xperia™
OnePlus One - Theme for Xperia™
HTC One M8 - Theme for Xperia™
stock Xperia™ Themes from 4.2.2


I'm working hard and I'll publish more awesome themes and more
 
beni8978
Old
#10  
beni8978's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 834
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ulcinj
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanM RS View Post
Old notes app or new?
Background defocus pre-installed with transparent UI? Or other camera apps with transparent buttons when photographing? And please make a screenshot with Google Now launcher... Transparent UI in it??
What do you think when will Sony release Commercial&Journalists less-lagy version FTF?
Sony doesn't release C&J ftf's but @DooMLoRD and @Androxyde do 😉

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes