Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony Xperia Z/Zl [Indian users]

Tip us?
 
singh_dd93
Old
#11  
singh_dd93's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3373
Posts: 1,475
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ludhiana, Punjab

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Sony Xperia Z/Zl [Indian users]

I am gonna get xperia zl at any cost. Broke the touch of nexus 4. Waiting for release in india.

Sent from my Xperia Mini Pro using xda premium
 
Nexus 7(2012)
[/CENTER]


MY FIRST ANDROID APP FOR FB USERS



I ignore PMs with questions that could be answered by searching. If you PM me, I won't respond.

MY WORKS
ACTIVE

LuPuS Kernel for Stock & CM9 (ALL MDPI)
PAC for ALL MDPI


ABANDONED
ParanoidAndroid for ALL MDPI, ARC/S | PRO, RAY, NEO, NEOV
DDS Kernel
GingerCruzt-XS 2.3.7 Port
BeautySense
 
ShyamSasi
Old
#12  
ShyamSasi's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1731
Posts: 2,746
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CLASSIFIED

 
DONATE TO ME
I'm planning to get one. According to various pre-order it comes around 43K - 46K not sure if this is worth that money
The Following User Says Thank You to ShyamSasi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
thunderising
Old
#13  
thunderising's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1905
Posts: 1,341
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Manipal
Xperia Z

MRP - 36k

Street Price - 34k

March launch in India


Xperia ZL

MRP - 34k

Street Price - 32k

April launch in India




*Internal Sources info.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunderising For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
androidindian
Old
#14  
androidindian's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 807
Posts: 1,757
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderising View Post
Xperia Z

MRP - 36k

Street Price - 34k

March launch in India


Xperia ZL

MRP - 34k

Street Price - 32k

April launch in India




*Internal Sources info.

just need to be patient another month.. gahhh! hehe

its a really good price imo!
 
aoaoxiong
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NanJing
Thumbs up I like sony xperia z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varshil View Post
This thread is made for all indians who are awaiting to buy it. Please post all rumours about the launch n price over here. So that i can update it!

Recent rumour- xperia z launching in mid march in India
Price = 35-40k
I like sony xperia z.
 
#illidan
Old
#16  
#illidan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 744
Posts: 1,223
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mumbai
Default Re: Sony Xperia Z/Zl [Indian users]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyamSasi View Post
I'm planning to get one. According to various pre-order it comes around 43K - 46K not sure if this is worth that money
Pre orders are always expensive. Wait for it to hit the market & then wait for week or two for availability & you'll be able to get it at less than MRP.




Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderising View Post
Xperia Z

MRP - 36k

Street Price - 34k

March launch in India


Xperia ZL

MRP - 34k

Street Price - 32k

April launch in India




*Internal Sources info.
Hope your internal sources are good because I want the ZL but that launch date is just to far off but in the other hand pricing is good if true. Can't wait to sell off my S2 & get my hands on my first Sony device the ZL :drool:

SwiftKey'ed from my PAC'ed GT - I9100 powered by Dorimanx

 
PHONE : SGSII
Primary ROM: PAC ROM V17
Secondary ROM: -
KERNEL : Dorimanx 7.22 (modified settings)
MODEM : LPS
BATTERY : Stock 1650mAh
EXTERNAL Sdcard : SanDisk Class 4 8 GB
 
karun11
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 462
Join Date: Oct 2010
End of Feb launch or 1st week of March. 36-37k is what I've heard
 
AayushDhuria
Old
#18  
AayushDhuria's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 465
Posts: 1,000
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bathinda, Punjab, India.
Default Re: Sony Xperia Z/Zl [Indian users]

HTC M7

Mrp 49,990

Street price 45k,

Hope Sony doesn't screw up after seeing this.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using XDA Premium app!

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

I'm happy with anything below 40k, I've done a deal with dad :P

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using XDA Premium app!
 
androidindian
Old
#19  
androidindian's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 807
Posts: 1,757
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AayushDhuria View Post
HTC M7

Mrp 49,990

Street price 45k,

Hope Sony doesn't screw up after seeing this.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using XDA Premium app!

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

I'm happy with anything below 40k, I've done a deal with dad :P

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using XDA Premium app!
htc in india has a crazy pricing policy, they will be super expensive always

sony will be competitive for sure.. should be below 40k as many are suggesting.
also fter seeing the Z , im unable to like any other new device (s4 leaked images yesterday) and m7.. the z series is absolutely stunning!
 
chaitanya87
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 605
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Default Re: Sony Xperia Z/Zl [Indian users]

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidindian View Post
htc in india has a crazy pricing policy, they will be super expensive always

sony will be competitive for sure.. should be below 40k as many are suggesting.
also fter seeing the Z , im unable to like any other new device (s4 leaked images yesterday) and m7.. the z series is absolutely stunning!
But Sony is also pricy bro. Every corporate company will try to gain as much as they want from ours in the first month itself. Its like the collections after the first week and second week of the movies.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Is it true that if you want to root and try custom ROMs you'll loose warranty and there is no way to get it back ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes