FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia Z (C6603) 10.5.A.0.230 Commercial_And_Journalist(1270-4066)

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 38
 
By vip_47, Member on 22nd May 2014, 01:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2014, 11:35 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help with this :(
Hello, well... i donwloaded and flashed but now i cant use my microfono and the speaker. maybe can u help me if i do a call and put the speaker it works but if i let it with the normal audio i doesnt work please help me, and if i try to send a voice message i cant cause the microfone doesnt work, it just happen with 10.5.A.0.230.
Last edited by jmartinez0093; 23rd May 2014 at 12:04 PM.
 
 
23rd May 2014, 03:24 PM |#12  
vip_47's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartinez0093

Hello, well... i donwloaded and flashed but now i cant use my microfono and the speaker. maybe can u help me if i do a call and put the speaker it works but if i let it with the normal audio i doesnt work please help me, and if i try to send a voice message i cant cause the microfone doesnt work, it just happen with 10.5.A.0.230.

you can flash again ? I had not encountered such
23rd May 2014, 04:01 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Flag Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
259
Is the battery drain from Google Play Services fixed in the official release? The Leak was unsuable because of that.
27th May 2014, 07:02 AM |#14  
vip_47's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Wink
Wellcom to https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonyxpriaz
27th May 2014, 12:30 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Lund
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
What is the difference between this one and the Generic Nordics version (same version number)?
3rd June 2014, 04:58 AM |#16  
mayconz's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
OT: pls help
im new to xperia z world, mine is c6603, my costumization number is 1270-0743, my bootloader can be unlocked but i didnt unlock it... can i flash any official 4.4 firmware from other country with different customization number. my current android version is 4.3.. tnx
3rd June 2014, 10:42 AM |#17  
Junior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 5
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogokiller

Is the battery drain from Google Play Services fixed in the official release? The Leak was unsuable because of that.

nope

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayconz

im new to xperia z world, mine is c6603, my costumization number is 1270-0743, my bootloader can be unlocked but i didnt unlock it... can i flash any official 4.4 firmware from other country with different customization number. my current android version is 4.3.. tnx

Yes you can flash any Official rom using flashtool, just be sure to get an ftf for c6603
7th December 2014, 12:44 PM |#18  
Venhiem's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryateja24493

I'm new to flashing... My model no changed to C6603 after flashing(previously C6602)... Is it possible to change the model no by flashing with their respective stock roms..
Thanx in advance...

Dude, C6602 and C6603 are separate models, I don't think one can be upgraded to the other.
Last edited by Venhiem; 7th December 2014 at 01:03 PM.
6th February 2015, 02:28 AM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
my phone has already cosumed the 10 chaces for being unlocekd
so my phone is locked and already consumed the chances for being unlocked, if I do this it will reset the counter?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes