Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia Z (C6603) JB 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 TR Turkish 1271-5145

Tip us?

mzyil
Old
(Last edited by mzyil; 12th February 2014 at 07:02 AM.) Reason: Link is updated.
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Default [STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia Z (C6603) JB 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 TR Turkish 1271-5145

This is my first contribution as an FTF file.

Please hit thanks button if it is helped.

Flashtool 64-bit version: 0.9.13.0 built on 2013-06-04 22:50:00 (Latest as I know)
Sony Update Service version: 2.14.2.201402071544 (Latest, February 7, 2014)

Generic TR Rom:
Android version: 4.3
Build number: 10.4.B.0.569
Customization Version: 1271-5145
Branding: Generic

Download link: (please do not mirror)
Mega
MD5: 294e32005bb74242a9c14e98a7b449bb

10.4.1.B.101 (1271-5145 Generic TR) is now uploading.
The Following User Says Thank You to mzyil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kingvortex
Old
Thanks Meter 1910
You should only exclude any *.ta files from the package. I think loader.sin should have been included.
See part C of this guide by Apollo89 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334653

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kingvortex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Apollo89
Old
Thanks Meter 1760
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzyil View Post
I have excluded loader.sin file only, because I don't know what files must be excluded when creating FTF file. Please tell me if any other files must be excluded too. So I can warn people.
All *.sin files should be included! Only *.ta files (e.g. simlock.ta, preset1.ta, cust-reset.ta, ...) should be excluded. See part C of this guide:
[GUIDE] Download ANY firmware customization from Sony & create an FTF with Flashtool
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apollo89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mzyil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo89 View Post
All *.sin files should be included! Only *.ta files (e.g. simlock.ta, preset1.ta, cust-reset.ta, ...) should be excluded. See part C of this guide:
[GUIDE] Download ANY firmware customization from Sony & create an FTF with Flashtool
I flashed this rom via SUS first and then flashtool, it worked fine, is this about I flashed loader.sin in my first try?

Apollo89
Old
Thanks Meter 1760
Quote:
I flashed this rom via SUS first and then flashtool, it worked fine, is this about I flashed loader.sin in my first try?
Yes, if you flash via SUS, the new loader gets flashed.

mzyil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yes, if you flash via SUS, the new loader gets flashed.
I updated my phone today to the new version so the other version files deleted -unluckily-, how can i get the loader.sin file again? Any suggestion?:

Apollo89
Old
Thanks Meter 1760
Quote:
I updated my phone today to the new version so the other version files deleted -unluckily-, how can i get the loader.sin file again? Any suggestion?:
Loader.sin is the same in all firmware customizations. Here is the current one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7nykfypuw2kss1/loader.sin
FTF files are just ZIP files, so you can open them in any file archiver (like WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc.) and add this file.

Otherwise you would need to follow part B of this guide to download the firmware again: [GUIDE] Download ANY firmware customization from Sony & create an FTF with Flashtool
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mzyil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Loader.sin is the same in all firmware customizations. Here is the current one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7nykfypuw2kss1/loader.sin
FTF files are just ZIP files, so you can open them in any file archiver (like WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc.) and add this file.

Otherwise you would need to follow part B of this guide to download the firmware again: [GUIDE] Download ANY firmware customization from Sony & create an FTF with Flashtool
Thank you! I'm uploading the new one now.

mzyil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Link is updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to mzyil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cavit63
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Link is updated.
Thank you