Xperia Z : Crash + Shock Durability Tests (New Videos!)

Search This thread

decentgi

Mar 24, 2012
sydney
I think most reviews have mentioned this exact concern (everyone knows Sony hasn't had the best phones prior to this one).
Fortunately they all seem to say that they feel very sturdy and durable. They must be in order to keep out water I guess.

my first sony ericsson phone was the t28 and i fell in love i think it was the summer of 1999 i remember it was instant i since moved on to nokia until the ericsson k850i came out and have never turned back i have had my fair share of disappointments a few angry letters but no matter what will always be a sony fan i just cant wait until they become world leaders again instead of playing catch up so its time to pull your socks up sony release the bloody handset so i can go about my business instead of constantly checking for updates on the xperia z make us proud again

airizsyah

Apr 24, 2012
petaling jaya, malaysia
Does Xperia Z use Dragontrail glass ?

Also, i want to get it, but am kinda worriend about durability of those flaps covering earphones plug etc - on all phones i owned, the flap broke after few months... how's the quality of them in Xperia Z ?

i been deal with it since my xperia x8 and my current xperia s.. that flap really bugging me so much.. but when my girlfriend bought xperia go that feature more bolder flap compare to other xperias.. it restore my confident back on this water resistant device. well, i think the Z flap will make it.

Last edited:

rufaz

Dec 18, 2012
with all these videos on youtube, sony surely is going to make a good profit this year. they better release it asap before it is too late. :eek:

maggot_ff

Id still like a closer look on that screen after the sand treatment. If it really can stand being rubbed with sand like that... Colour me impressed! :p Sand is usually the biggest threat to any kind of glass, and i find it really hard to believe it could take on sand like that. Still, it's easily in my top 3 for when I'm swapping out my S3 in a month or two. HTC One looks good as well, so Samsung really have to impress me if they want me to return yet another year.

Benyegh

Feb 19, 2013
Re: Xperia Z : Crash + Durability Tests (Wow!)

This feature from XZ is my biggest concern, can't wait to come to my country :cool:

Warm regards from Indonesia in my Motorola Galaxy s3

Top Liked Posts