Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Xperia Z: Releasedate in Germany 21th February

OP hebbe

18th February 2013, 09:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
644 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
just read it in the news: sony officially announced the releasedate for the xperia z in germany to be the 21th of february. but at this date, only in berlin.
on the 22nd, it'll be available in stores everywhere in germany.

yeaahhh...finally.....looking forward....i'm so exited...
The Following User Says Thank You to hebbe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 02:35 AM   |  #2  
gclancer's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Re: Xperia Z: Releasedate in Germany 21th February
Ordered mine through Clove UK, hopefully it'll release on the 21th, not the 28th

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 02:40 PM   |  #3  
benziii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LillestrÝm
Thanks Meter: 48
 
101010
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
This is going to be interesting.

I ordered it through a danish company that get their phones from Germany ( I live in Norway).
According to them I'm supposed to recieve it 7-9 days from now.

I could have pre ordered it from Norway but they have expected dates of 7th of march, and so far none have offered the purple one.

Although I have no confirmation for this I have a strong feeling the dk26 will be bundled.
Norwegian hands on review shows this, and I've read that people in France, Germany and others also will get this.

Crossing fingers and toes
21st February 2013, 03:31 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
644 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benziii

This is going to be interesting.

I ordered it through a danish company that get their phones from Germany ( I live in Norway).
According to them I'm supposed to recieve it 7-9 days from now.

I could have pre ordered it from Norway but they have expected dates of 7th of march, and so far none have offered the purple one.

Although I have no confirmation for this I have a strong feeling the dk26 will be bundled.
Norwegian hands on review shows this, and I've read that people in France, Germany and others also will get this.

Crossing fingers and toes

pre-ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, and today i received an email telling me that the phone has been sent off and will be at my place by tomorrow!
dockingstation (chargingstation) is included, also 2 smart tags.
22nd February 2013, 01:31 PM   |  #5  
benziii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LillestrÝm
Thanks Meter: 48
 
101010
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hebbe

pre-ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, and today i received an email telling me that the phone has been sent off and will be at my place by tomorrow!
dockingstation (chargingstation) is included, also 2 smart tags.

f****** s***balls

Just cancelled my order!

Found out now after asking for updated info that now the expected date was 1st of April. What an absolute JOKE
I will probably check a bit more around during the weekend if there is anywhere to get the purple one.
Seems like it is sold out across the board..

Well well, looks like I now might actually pass on this and keep my one x for a while longer and see what others are to offer.

Sad, i really liked the exterior of the Z

Where are you located and who did you order from?
Btw, black, white or purple?
22nd February 2013, 01:41 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
644 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benziii

f****** s***balls

Just cancelled my order!

Found out now after asking for updated info that now the expected date was 1st of April. What an absolute JOKE
I will probably check a bit more around during the weekend if there is anywhere to get the purple one.
Seems like it is sold out across the board..

Well well, looks like I now might actually pass on this and keep my one x for a while longer and see what others are to offer.

Sad, i really liked the exterior of the Z

Where are you located and who did you order from?
Btw, black, white or purple?

just got a short message telling me to fetch the phone at my local post office. yeah!!!!

i'm located near stuttgart, and i ordered by amazon.
22nd February 2013, 02:13 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by benziii

This is going to be interesting.

I ordered it through a danish company that get their phones from Germany ( I live in Norway).
According to them I'm supposed to recieve it 7-9 days from now.

I could have pre ordered it from Norway but they have expected dates of 7th of march, and so far none have offered the purple one.

Although I have no confirmation for this I have a strong feeling the dk26 will be bundled.
Norwegian hands on review shows this, and I've read that people in France, Germany and others also will get this.

Crossing fingers and toes

Which danish company have you ordered from?

Living in Denmark, so a bit curious as to whom you are using.
22nd February 2013, 02:25 PM   |  #8  
benziii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LillestrÝm
Thanks Meter: 48
 
101010
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaiBOi

Which danish company have you ordered from?

Living in Denmark, so a bit curious as to whom you are using.

Mytrendyphone
The Following User Says Thank You to benziii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 04:42 PM   |  #9  
pongnamu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeonju
Thanks Meter: 1,713
 
1,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Re: Xperia Z: Releasedate in Germany 21th February
Well at least Sony officially release to germany, they have no news for XZ for Korea

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk 2
22nd February 2013, 08:24 PM   |  #10  
benziii's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag LillestrÝm
Thanks Meter: 48
 
101010
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hebbe

just got a short message telling me to fetch the phone at my local post office. yeah!!!!

i'm located near stuttgart, and i ordered by amazon.

So tell us ?!

Thumb uppie or downie?

And if you got the purple one I will surely hate you

The Following User Says Thank You to benziii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes