FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Got my Xperia Z!!! :)

22nd February 2013, 07:33 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiainavas

Mało powiedziane że zajebista. Niesamowite urządzenie, przyjemnie na nie patrzeć, o używaniu nie wspomne

BTW. Guys, I don't know if that's Polish-distribution specific but we have two screen protectors bundled with the phone. One for front and one for back

Yeah, mine came with them too. Did you apply them? Apparently the front is already equipped with a screen protector, why would they add another one?
 
 
22nd February 2013, 07:34 PM |#12  
huball's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: Got my Xperia Z!!! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiainavas

Mało powiedziane że zajebista. Niesamowite urządzenie, przyjemnie na nie patrzeć, o używaniu nie wspomne

BTW. Guys, I don't know if that's Polish-distribution specific but we have two screen protectors bundled with the phone. One for front and one for back

I read that's a standard on Sony phones

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2013, 07:49 PM |#13  
indycar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bohinjska Bela
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
hmmm power (usb) cable has no RC protection looks ill stick to my x2 or neo cable than when phone hits our market


ps any1 needs sony earphones i have 2many of em already
22nd February 2013, 07:49 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huball

I read that's a standard on Sony phones

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

I think that the pre applied ones shouldn't be removed, and are quite thick and difficult to remove. So if the screen protectors in the box have normal thickness my guess is that it is to protect the screen protector from getting scratched. A scratch protector for a scatter protector
The Following User Says Thank You to stefanve For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 08:17 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
can you check whether i can use 5 pin MHL cable or 11 pin MHL cable ! would be interesting to know !!!!!!
22nd February 2013, 08:28 PM |#16  
jayman1986's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 86
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Got my Xperia Z!!! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba1410

Yeah, mine came with them too. Did you apply them? Apparently the front is already equipped with a screen protector, why would they add another one?

No that its actually a shatter proof sheet supplied on all sony phones for extra protection, screen protector is apparently supposed to go on top of that

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium
22nd February 2013, 08:41 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Lag?
Any lag, stuttering, or frame drops when opening apps and moving around the UI?
22nd February 2013, 09:11 PM |#18  
Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoplo

can you check whether i can use 5 pin MHL cable or 11 pin MHL cable ! would be interesting to know !!!!!!

I am not sure which one I have, I I bought mine in August 2011 I think they used 5-pin cables then (?) - it works with the XZ.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman1986

No that its actually a shatter proof sheet supplied on all sony phones for extra protection, screen protector is apparently supposed to go on top of that

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium

Thanks. One other thing maybe someone else will know. There is a NFC sticker at the back, how does it go with the back protector?
22nd February 2013, 09:13 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba1410

I am not sure which one I have, I I bought mine in August 2011 I think they used 5-pin cables then (?) - it works with the XZ.




Thanks. One other thing maybe someone else will know. There is a NFC sticker at the back, how does it go with the back protector?

I think you should remove it
22nd February 2013, 09:19 PM |#20  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba1410

Yeah, mine came with them too. Did you apply them? Apparently the front is already equipped with a screen protector, why would they add another one?

The phone comes with anti shatter film its not a screen protector and you are advised to put a standard screen protector on top of this pre applied film.
The Following User Says Thank You to spurs1959 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes