[Q] 10.4.1.B.0.101 bug?

Search This thread

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
Hey guys, recently i updated to the new 4.3 10.4.1.B.0.101 firmware
however, several times, the screen will not wake and i am forced to do a hard reset
has anyone else been forced to do this?

EDIT: The bug only started after i updated to the new firmware

Reactions: shoey63

Cenobite_

Jan 16, 2007
however, several times, the screen will not wake and i am forced to do a hard reset

I can't say that I experienced that too. But I will keep an eye on it for the next couple of days. Maybe I just didn't notice it.

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

i just updated too few days ago,but i didn't face this problem...

Richy99

Nov 16, 2009
ah when it does happen you will definitely notice it
you hit the power button, but the screen stays black
although i can confirm the phone is on, because if i plug in the charger, the light turns orange

press and hold the power button to see if it comes back to life, sometimes I get this on a .569 custom rom and have to either hold power+volume up to reboot it to get it to work

enormhi

May 8, 2013
I don't have your problem but I did have times yesterday where it would flash me black screens for no reason, for example when trying to close open apps, it would just flicker black for a bit. Haven't had that problem today though. I do however have broken Wifi at the moment, I can no longer connect to any network or access the settings without the settings freezing.

SudaDreamS

Jan 23, 2008
Khartoum
www.sudadreams.com
If you are using any sort of covers around the phone, remove it and try

The proximity sensor has become very sensitive preventing in-pocket turning on of the device, this might be your issue

Thanks

tanny0543

Apr 10, 2010
Brampton
camera lag

I have the camera lag. when I open the camera app it takes complete a second or two to open. and if you open it from lock screen it takes for ever. well at least from the lock screen it was laggy on .569 too. other than that the UI is slightly slower and laggy than .569.

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
I have the camera lag. when I open the camera app it takes complete a second or two to open. and if you open it from lock screen it takes for ever. well at least from the lock screen it was laggy on .569 too. other than that the UI is slightly slower and laggy than .569.

Camera has always taken forever to open, since the original firmware release

Last edited:

silvanomdna

Nov 18, 2013
Xperia z latest update bug

In the last software update does not work anymore voice recording, voice search does not work and the voice dictation of text messages. He tells me (you can not reach google at the moment) but it works for calls. I tried doing a reset by update service and PC Companion, but I have not solved. Can anyone help me?:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.