5,601,062 Members 45,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

10.4.B.0.569 for Customiztation 1272-3750 needed please or any one supported arabic?

Tip us?
 
redaotrosh
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 42
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default 10.4.B.0.569 for Customiztation 1272-3750 needed please or any one supported arabic?

Hi all,

Please 10.4.B.0.569 for Customiztation 1272-3750 needed please or any one supported arabic?
 
gripfly
Old
#2  
gripfly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 626
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Biceps City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by redaotrosh View Post
Hi all,

Please 10.4.B.0.569 for Customiztation 1272-3750 needed please or any one supported arabic?
Give a look to the links

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2311211

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2315914


Or flash an other region. Every firmware is the same and you won't loose warranty
CORRECT ME IF I MAKE MISTAKES, I WANNA LEARN THIS LANGUAGE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFUL!

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gripfly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
redaotrosh
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 42
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripfly View Post
Give a look to the links

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2311211

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2315914


Or flash an other region. Every firmware is the same and you won't loose warranty
you are right but I need one to support arabic interface since other regions can't use arabice UI
 
gripfly
Old
#4  
gripfly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 626
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Biceps City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by redaotrosh View Post
you are right but I need one to support arabic interface since other regions can't use arabice UI
You're really sure?
CORRECT ME IF I MAKE MISTAKES, I WANNA LEARN THIS LANGUAGE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFUL!

thanks
 
Develion
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Umeň

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by redaotrosh View Post
you are right but I need one to support arabic interface since other regions can't use arabice UI
Well, there's really not that much to do. When the firmware is available for your customization, people with locked bootloaders will be able to download the update via SEUS to either flash it directly or create an FTF file.
Until the firmware is cleared for launch in your region though, there's nothing that anyone can do to magically make it appear. That's just the way it works :/
 
redaotrosh
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 42
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripfly View Post
You're really sure?
Yeah because I tried one I can read/write arabice but I can't set the UI arabic.
 
redaotrosh
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 42
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Develion View Post
Well, there's really not that much to do. When the firmware is available for your customization, people with locked bootloaders will be able to download the update via SEUS to either flash it directly or create an FTF file.
Until the firmware is cleared for launch in your region though, there's nothing that anyone can do to magically make it appear. That's just the way it works :/
but when sony will continue rolling out 4.3 since the regions stay the same as before christmas.
 
Develion
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Umeň

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by redaotrosh View Post
but when sony will continue rolling out 4.3 since the regions stay the same as before christmas.
This really isn't Sony's fault. Usually OEMs will have firmwares ready for everyday use (with some bugs though), only weeks after the release of a new Android version. The time between then and the actual OTA release of the firmware to the community is spent partially on fixing these bugs,but mostly on geting the firmware certified in each country around the world. This certification procedure includes testing of the WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC and everything else that has to meet a certain standard. Unfortunately, not all of these tests are standardized, meaning that a lot of certifications has to take place in each country respectably, since a lot of countries have different demands to approve the firmware. (This is the main reason for the delay between different regions, since different countries finishes these tests at different times)
When this LONG procedure is done, you might have a carrier that wants to add some software (aka bloatware) to the firmware before they also approve its release. It is not until then that the actual firmware for your region will be available for download, so as you can see, the process of releasing new firmware is quite an extensive one.

The Following User Says Thank You to Develion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

TasGear: A Tasker Extension for the Samsung Galaxy Gear

With wearable technology taking center stage this year, one can only expect more … more

Intelligently Place Contacts on Your Home Screen with CallWho Widget

There are plenty of ways to get your contacts to show up on your … more

Control TWRP from within Android with TWRP Coordinator

You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more