XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

10.4.B.0.569 Root ?

Tip us?

chp2
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSquare View Post
Nope, you just need to flash the pre-rooted system and kernel+baseband. Look for NUT's thread on the development section that has all you need.

Good luck.
Thanks for your reply.
Finnaly I managed to unlock my Boot Loader (hope it was not a mistake).

My previous phone was an old (but still good) LG O2X and was active on XDA's related forums (even if I don't posted a lot).

I took lot of time to read all the posts on this forum before to ask and I can say all the methods are much more complex when trying to understand how to flash a new ROM. From my point of view nothing easy to understand for noobs.
Hard to understand the install logic for each one.
Hard to understand why when flashing a kernel, the CWM (and/or twrp) is also changed : confusing.
On the other side, hard to understand why so many install steps (and their meanings) just to flash an upgrade.
Hard also to find a sticky (up to date) describing all the ROMS, Kernels, Tools,... with a short description (in fact I found one but unable to find it again).

For me it's whole new world.
Perhaps someone can help me to understand these basics and links to the right pages?

I'm still trying to find a link to an official (but rooted) 4.3 ROM but without all bloatwares Sony include. Perhaps such ROM doesn't exist yet?

GROGG88
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1001
Quote:
Originally Posted by chp2 View Post
I'm still trying to find a link to an official (but rooted) 4.3 ROM but without all bloatwares Sony include. Perhaps such ROM doesn't exist yet?
You can make one yourself, or use root to clean one out. That's part of the beauty of having root access...

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app