XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Now on my 3rd Xperia Z?

Tip us?

Pixelguy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Thumbs down [Q] Now on my 3rd Xperia Z?

I took my first xperia z out on a 2 year plan about 6 months ago that i rooted straight up and added a sound mod to, I didnt have one problem with the phone, i loved it! until i got some critical error saying process system is not responding a few weeks ago and a bootloop that was undoable.

So i sent the phone off for repair and they said it was dead and gave me a new one, i decided to keep this one stock just incase the root messed it up, after a week the new phone died again, it would freeze after say 1.3 minutes after boot and really struggle to actually boot up at all sometimes, so i have now sent this off again.

Im now waiting on my 3rd xperia z to come through and have been told if this one breaks then i can have a different phone!

Im just wondering are sony devices just awful? the xperia z is the first i have owned and i am not impressed at all, or is there some sort of software bug in the latest update?

Im just wondering if anyone else has had this much trouble or do i just have bad luck?

gripfly
Old
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelguy View Post
I took my first xperia z out on a 2 year plan about 6 months ago that i rooted straight up and added a sound mod to, I didnt have one problem with the phone, i loved it! until i got some critical error saying process system is not responding a few weeks ago and a bootloop that was undoable.

So i sent the phone off for repair and they said it was dead and gave me a new one, i decided to keep this one stock just incase the root messed it up, after a week the new phone died again, it would freeze after say 1.3 minutes after boot and really struggle to actually boot up at all sometimes, so i have now sent this off again.

Im now waiting on my 3rd xperia z to come through and have been told if this one breaks then i can have a different phone!

Im just wondering are sony devices just awful? the xperia z is the first i have owned and i am not impressed at all, or is there some sort of software bug in the latest update?

Im just wondering if anyone else has had this much trouble or do i just have bad luck?
maybe you had pitch. it sounds weird but it can be
I think a friend changed his phone(not xperia) also 3 times and it wasn't every time his fault ^^

But I don't have one problem. All works perfect, it's very smooth. Only battery time is a bit bad. But that isn't a big problem for me.
CORRECT ME IF I MAKE MISTAKES, I WANNA LEARN THIS LANGUAGE AND IF YOU CAN HELP ME I WILL BE THANKFUL!

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gripfly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
bootloop, dead, replacement