Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more
Post Reply

[Q] 4.2.2 or 4.3

OP androidfreak70

27th March 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #1  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 556
 
3,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys im just Confused between 4.2.2 and 4.3 so whats you advice me 4.3 smoother brighter and camera apps are awsome themes nice but i cant root it and i need to root it and also battery life is bad . And 4.2.2 i can root it battery life better but i have ftf file for 4.2.2 its have bug thats sometimes when i reboot Automaticly delets a system apps sometimes its delete apps i need them.
SO now 4.3 no root or 4.2.2 with root and bug?
27th March 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 141
 
598 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

Hi guys im just Confused between 4.2.2 and 4.3 so whats you advice me 4.3 smoother brighter and camera apps are awsome themes nice but i cant root it and i need to root it and also battery life is bad . And 4.2.2 i can root it battery life better but i have ftf file for 4.2.2 its have bug thats sometimes when i reboot Automaticly delets a system apps sometimes its delete apps i need them.
SO now 4.3 no root or 4.2.2 with root and bug?

Downgrade to 4.2.2 root it and try to update ota to 4.3. This way you should keep root.
If ota doesn't work and your bootloader is locked, you'll have to stay at 4.2.2, as long as you need root
The Following User Says Thank You to St.Jimmy90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #3  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 556
 
3,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Downgrade to 4.2.2 root it and try to update ota to 4.3. This way you should keep root.
If ota doesn't work and your bootloader is locked, you'll have to stay at 4.2.2, as long as you need root

Hmmm thats good idea Ok thanks
27th March 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #4  
Mackay53's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 51
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

Hi guys im just Confused between 4.2.2 and 4.3 so whats you advice me 4.3 smoother brighter and camera apps are awsome themes nice but i cant root it and i need to root it and also battery life is bad . And 4.2.2 i can root it battery life better but i have ftf file for 4.2.2 its have bug thats sometimes when i reboot Automaticly delets a system apps sometimes its delete apps i need them.
SO now 4.3 no root or 4.2.2 with root and bug?


Root 4.2.2 then install a recovery then flash a 4.3 rom, that way u will have root on 4.3.
28th March 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #5  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 556
 
3,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackay53

Root 4.2.2 then install a recovery then flash a 4.3 rom, that way u will have root on 4.3.

There is no stock 4.3 rom to flash by recovery i want stock 4.3 that i can root
Is there any other way i can get root on stock 4.3?
Thanks
28th March 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #6  
kingvortex's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 2,581
 
3,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
There are at least 3 prerooted stock 10.4.1.B.0.101 roms in the development section.
Either unlock your bootloader like I told you before, or flash a prerooted rom. Those are your choices.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Last edited by kingvortex; 28th March 2014 at 01:29 PM.
28th March 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #7  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 556
 
3,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingvortex

There are at least 3 prerooted stock 10.4.1.B.0.101 roms in the development section.
Either unlock your bootloader like I told you before, or flash a prerooted rom. Those are your choices.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Thats good i found stock rooted rom with xz dual recovery for c6603 can i use it on c6602?
28th March 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

Thats good i found stock rooted rom with xz dual recovery for c6603 can i use it on c6602?

Yes U can use it. U will get a extra 4g option in ur network. Don't worry. 4g won't work..

Conclusion.. U can flash c6603 rom in c6602... Enjoy

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to JasonStathom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #9  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 556
 
3,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonstathom

yes u can use it. U will get a extra 4g option in ur network. Don't worry. 4g won't work..

Conclusion.. U can flash c6603 rom in c6602... Enjoy

sent from my c6603 using xda premium 4 mobile app

thank you so much!!!!!!:d

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes