FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Got the 4.4.2 update!!!!! Help!!!

3,820 posts
Thanks Meter: 642
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th June 2014, 10:54 PM |#11  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 642
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

checked rom, looks promising

LOL! i just posted this to test tapatalk signture how it is if i put a link!!! i thought no one will notice it

about the rom actually its better than eXistenZ ultimate... its much more faster and dont have ANY bugs or FCs
and the best thing is when i backed up my data using TWRP and when i restored them on that rom i didnt got bootloop!! just all is work ok!!!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
 
 
27th June 2014, 11:25 PM |#12  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

LOL! i just posted this to test tapatalk signture how it is if i put a link!!! i thought no one will notice it

about the rom actually its better than eXistenZ ultimate... its much more faster and dont have ANY bugs or FCs
and the best thing is when i backed up my data using TWRP and when i restored them on that rom i didnt got bootloop!! just all is work ok!!!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk

Just a suggestion, the signature is too big now mind trimming it
27th June 2014, 11:28 PM |#13  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 642
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Just a suggestion, the signature is too big now mind trimming it

you suggest to make it smaller?
ok i'll see what i can do!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
27th June 2014, 11:31 PM |#14  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

you suggest to make it smaller?
ok i'll see what i can do!

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk

Yup
27th June 2014, 11:53 PM |#15  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 642
 
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1

Yup

How about now?
Last edited by androidfreak70; 27th June 2014 at 11:55 PM.
28th June 2014, 07:23 AM |#16  
androidtweaker1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

How about now?

The Following User Says Thank You to androidtweaker1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2014, 09:35 AM |#17  
androidfreak70's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 642
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtweaker1



Xperia™ Z (C6602) with tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes