Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more
Post Reply

Question [RQ]Unlimeted brust on 4.3

OP sefasaiddeniz

28th December 2013, 02:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
hello.
I'm new at here.
In 4.2 and 4.1 there was unlimited brust in xperia z camera but with the new update it's gone I want it back. I don't want to use timeshift
Who can port to new camera?

thank you
28th December 2013, 03:36 PM   |  #2  
GROGG88's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laveen, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,013
 
914 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefasaiddeniz

hello.
I'm new at here.
In 4.2 and 4.1 there was unlimited brust in xperia z camera but with the new update it's gone I want it back. I don't want to use timeshift
Who can port to new camera?

thank you

Burst is controlled with long press option 4.3. Enabled within settings.

Please use Q&A for Q&A...
28th December 2013, 05:41 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefasaiddeniz

hello.
I'm new at here.
In 4.2 and 4.1 there was unlimited brust in xperia z camera but with the new update it's gone I want it back. I don't want to use timeshift
Who can port to new camera?

thank you

Open up your camera, and you will find the settings for the burstshot.
3rd April 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #4  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 554
 
3,336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean how

Open up your camera, and you will find the settings for the burstshot.

But 4.2.2 burst is much faster than 4.3 and better
3rd April 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

But 4.2.2 burst is much faster than 4.3 and better

I understand. Unless you don't want to upgrade your Android version, and I don't see any possibility of porting it back to latest camera that we're having now in 4.3
3rd April 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #6  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag here!
Thanks Meter: 554
 
3,336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean how

I understand. Unless you don't want to upgrade your Android version, and I don't see any possibility of porting it back to latest camera that we're having now in 4.3

Thats bad
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes