5,596,700 Members 46,019 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Account flashtool

Tip us?

mattyxkrist
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Will it of wiped even if the phone won't turn on, because it seems like the reset only activates when the phone turns on lol (I hope not :P) lol or will it wipe even when the phone is turned off that the thing I wanted to know :P

mattyxkrist
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
sorry I don't seem to be making myself clear lol, the thing I want to know is that I flashed the phone several times with flashtool the thing I want to know is if the phone gets wiped as soon as flashtool finishes or do you have to turn the phone on to activate the reset or is that silly?

Rajeev
Old
Thanks Meter 4035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyxkrist View Post
sorry I don't seem to be making myself clear lol, the thing I want to know is that I flashed the phone several times with flashtool the thing I want to know is if the phone gets wiped as soon as flashtool finishes or do you have to turn the phone on to activate the reset or is that silly?
My question? y don't u turn on the phone after flashing ? Any problems???

And yes ur phone will fully wiped after the flash complete. no need to turn on d phone..
INSTEAD OF SAYING JUST PRESS HERE

The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattyxkrist
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
My question? y don't u turn on the phone after flashing ? Any problems???

And yes ur phone will fully wiped after the flash complete. no need to turn on d phone..
Thank you soo much :P and I can't turn the phone on because the battery connector on the circuit board has snapped off haha

Rajeev
Old
Thanks Meter 4035
Quote:
Thank you soo much :P and I can't turn the phone on because the battery connector on the circuit board has snapped off haha
Ohhh ok ok.. Then flash the latest Firmware.. Then giv to Service Center... Locked Bootloader.. Right?

mattyxkrist
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
Ohhh ok ok.. Then flash the latest Firmware.. Then giv to Service Center... Locked Bootloader.. Right?
Well it's my fault anyway haha, am not bothered about the phone anyway I have a new one which I will never take apart! ^_^

Rajeev
Old
Thanks Meter 4035
Quote:
Well it's my fault anyway haha, am not bothered about the phone anyway I have a new one which I will never take apart! ^_^
Thats cool

The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattyxkrist
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
well thanks for all ya help it's done now haha I have flashed the phone loads of times with flashtool and also reset it with sony update service to :P just wanted confirmation which you helped me alot haha thank you

nuschpl
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Google allows you to revoke device access selectively, you don't need to change password AFAIK it's base for derriving access key,password itself it isn't stored on device. You can find it on desktop under: https security google com settings/security/permissions

mattyxkrist
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuschpl View Post
Google allows you to revoke device access selectively, you don't need to change password AFAIK it's base for derriving access key,password itself it isn't stored on device. You can find it on desktop under: https security google com settings/security/permissions
Wow, thanks lol I just did it I revoked the device, so it should be gone haha I revoked the active one now to make sure haha and the phone asked me to sign in again thank you very much
It's just frustrating because I can't turn the phone on lol to see but that's worked thankyou I think the flashtool will of worked anyway haha I just wanted to make sure :P
you'd think I was hiding top secret stuff or somethink the way i'm going on about it hahaa