Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,947 Members 40,734 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ADVICES/SUGGESTIONS/TIPS] New in xperia Z

Tip us?
 
optic-XPERIA
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 120
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default [ADVICES/SUGGESTIONS/TIPS] New in xperia Z

i have the xperia S and i will buy the xperia Z. Any advices or tips about this terminal?


Send from my LT26i using tapatalk for Ipad
 
optic-XPERIA
Old
#2  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 120
Join Date: Jul 2012
someone?


Send from my LT26i using tapatalk for Ipad
 
alpha.shining
Old
(Last edited by alpha.shining; 20th February 2014 at 08:51 AM.)
#3  
alpha.shining's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jul 2013
well , There are some disadvantages you should know .
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2347332
 
optic-XPERIA
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 120
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha.shining View Post
well , There are some disadvantages you should know .
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2347332

wooo it's bad. do you know about that xperia z1 anda xperia z1 compact have the same problem?


Send from my LT26i using tapatalk for Ipad
 
alpha.shining
Old
#5  
alpha.shining's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jul 2013
sorry, I haven't use those phones. Google it by yourself please .
z1 and z1 compact have more powerful hardware than Xz .
I think Xz has more developers , which make a big difference.
 
optic-XPERIA
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 120
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha.shining View Post
sorry, I haven't use those phones. Google it by yourself please .
z1 and z1 compact have more powerful hardware than Xz .
I think Xz has more developers , which make a big difference.
Is your XZ broken? Like the photos

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
alpha.shining
Old
#7  
alpha.shining's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by optic-XPERIA View Post
Is your XZ broken? Like the photos

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No , my XZ is fine , I just make you clear.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes