android 4.3 f*cked up my bluetooth audio

Tip us?

thomas7ca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default android 4.3 f*cked up my bluetooth audio

hi xda,
i finally got the official .569 update (ota) from sony and it just messed up my bluetooth audio quality. theres some kind of scratching as if the headphones were broken but they worked perfectly with the prior firmare and still do with my ipad. i'm using sony mdr-rbt10 headphones. i, unfortunately, don't have a 2nd bluetooth device to check out if it's only that combination.
anybody facing the same problem?

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Denhot
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Hi I don't have the exact same headphones, but I have an Sony SBH52, and a bluetooth car system, which sound pretty much the same after the. 569 update..and I use really supersized senheiser cans so I would definitely notice.
I updated through pc companion.

Though I have seen this problem reported on the leaked. 569 firmware page, you might wanna check that

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Denhot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hasstef
Old
Thanks Meter 1
same problem here, Sennheiser MM-550X and Jawbone Big Jambox. Johan from sony support forum said that it may be solved in 4.4 update:/
The Following User Says Thank You to hasstef For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thomas7ca
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasstef View Post
same problem here, Sennheiser MM-550X and Jawbone Big Jambox. Johan from sony support forum said that it may be solved in 4.4 update:/
okay, big thanks! considering that there is no official way to revert back to the old firmware, this is just f*ckin ridiculus...

theprince1991
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas7ca View Post
okay, big thanks! considering that there is no official way to revert back to the old firmware, this is just f*ckin ridiculus...
You can flash a different firmware mate it's not official but it does exactly what SUS does so you don't even need to root your phone. Just install flashtool, download the firmware you want to use and flash it with flashtool

bloodsuckingcomputer
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
This thing scare the **** out me, i have been reluctant about this 4.3 update, but somehow updated my phone yesterday, and the worst thing is that I just ordered my pair of bluetooth headphone and will receive it anytime soon.Hope this update will not mess the **** out of my bluetooth.