FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

Android 4.3 Wifi issue

151 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By st7ady, Senior Member on 17th February 2014, 11:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
so since sony updated to android 4.3 i have a wi-fi issue , i mean it''s literally not working at all. I am on ExistenZ v6 using XzK v21. Does anyone know any workarounds to get my wifi fixed ?
 
 
17th February 2014, 12:00 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by st7ady

so since sony updated to android 4.3 i have a wi-fi issue , i mean it''s literally not working at all. I am on ExistenZ v6 using XzK v21. Does anyone know any workarounds to get my wifi fixed ?

after flashing the existenz rom did you flash the kernel in the stripped ftf?
17th February 2014, 01:12 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
i just normally flashed the rom and after the kernel , no ftf files involved
17th February 2014, 01:40 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by st7ady

i just normally flashed the rom and after the kernel , no ftf files involved

If u read the instructions on flashing the rom , it specifically states that after flashing the rom you should flash the stripped ftf (which contains the new kernel)
Try flashing the rom again but after flashing turn your phone off and put it into flashmode and flash the stripped ftf that can be found in existenz thread
23rd February 2014, 03:59 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

If u read the instructions on flashing the rom , it specifically states that after flashing the rom you should flash the stripped ftf (which contains the new kernel)
Try flashing the rom again but after flashing turn your phone off and put it into flashmode and flash the stripped ftf that can be found in existenz thread

i did exactly as the instructions said but the wifi is still incredibily weak to none
i have changed ROM to CM11 thinking maybe it will work but wifi is just as bad , any other ideas ?
23rd February 2014, 04:21 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by st7ady

i did exactly as the instructions said but the wifi is still incredibily weak to none
i have changed ROM to CM11 thinking maybe it will work but wifi is just as bad , any other ideas ?

i don't know, my wifi works great
23rd February 2014, 05:28 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzr92

i don't know, my wifi works great

i searched the web i have seen that manny people have this wi-fi problem and seems to be a hardware problem i am afraid to have same problem cause i have already repaired this phone twice so far...
24th February 2014, 01:34 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
so I tried going back to 4.2.2 ( existenz v4 ) , flashed the 423 kernel yet its still not working , I even flashed the XzK v16,5 , now i am downloading full stock rom 423 hoping it will fix my problem even if im out of hope
any other ideas ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes