Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,938 Members 49,079 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] App drawer??

Tip us?

M.Akmal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Exclamation [Q] App drawer??

So basically my Xperia Z is running MIUI Andriod 4.4.2 kitkat, and its amazing , i like the stock launcher since its damn smooth and no lag, except that it has no App drawer and is more like iPhone, have been wondering whether there is any Modded stock launcher of MIUI or another Launcher with MIUI widget and theme support and yes APP DRAWER!! -_- its frustrating to know there isnt app drawer in the stock MIUI laucnher , Need help buddies

Richy99
Old
Thanks Meter 198
miui doesn't have the app drawer, that's part of how it works, it is essentially an ios clone, if you want an app drawer change the launcher to something else
The Following User Says Thank You to Richy99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

M.Akmal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy99 View Post
miui doesn't have the app drawer, that's part of how it works, it is essentially an ios clone, if you want an app drawer change the launcher to something else
Actually i am aware of the fact its an IOS clone just that most of the launchers consumes a lot of memory and i find the MIUI launcher smooth and less memory consuming thats why recommend me a launcher that consumes less memory and provides feautures too

italian94
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default all arrrisea

Unfortunately no app drawer, if you download it you can get nova launcher but will return the stock Android interface.

kingvortex
Old
Thanks Meter 2,274
A quick Google finds this app - App Drawer.
It's recommended in the English MIUI forums here.