5,605,311 Members 38,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Australian availability, ffs sick of waiting.

Tip us?
 
Hellscythe
Old
#1  
Hellscythe's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brisbane
Default [Q] Australian availability, ffs sick of waiting.

After looking around for a while,
i got confused
some sources said the phone will be available in australia on february 20th,
which is obviously untrue, others say beginning of march.
other sources even say mid march and after.

is there an official announcement?
 
DarkKrypt
Old
#2  
DarkKrypt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 334
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Melbourne
Default Re: [Q] Australian availability, ffs sick of waiting.

< from Melbourne, went to the Sony Nunawading centre.
And with the info I know and was informed, itll be early to mid March.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkKrypt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hellscythe
Old
#3  
Hellscythe's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brisbane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKrypt View Post
< from Melbourne, went to the Sony Nunawading centre.
And with the info I know and was informed, itll be early to mid March.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the info mate!
ordered mine from mobicity, they said their first batch arrives on feb 28th,
dunno when i will get mine though
 
DarkKrypt
Old
#4  
DarkKrypt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 334
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Melbourne
Default Re: [Q] Australian availability, ffs sick of waiting.

Thats why I wouldn't order online yet, you could get yours at the end of March as you don't know how many batches there are before you.
But let's be positive and hopefully you get yours next week....or
You can goto eBay and buy one for $900 if you realy want one. But best to wait.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
 
Hellscythe
Old
#5  
Hellscythe's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brisbane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKrypt View Post
Thats why I wouldn't order online yet, you could get yours at the end of March as you don't know how many batches there are before you.
But let's be positive and hopefully you get yours next week....or
You can goto eBay and buy one for $900 if you realy want one. But best to wait.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
i saw two on ebay for $1029 lol
 
decentgi
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 77
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sydney
Default mobicity

i ordered mine from mobicity eta 28th feb the lady said that they will ship out as soon as they get them so you will get within 48 hours than i heard a rooster in the background lol
The Following User Says Thank You to decentgi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hellscythe
Old
#7  
Hellscythe's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brisbane
Quote:
Originally Posted by decentgi View Post
i ordered mine from mobicity eta 28th feb the lady said that they will ship out as soon as they get them so you will get within 48 hours than i heard a rooster in the background lol
OH SWEET, so they receive the xperia z's on feb 28th?
i live in brisbane, will it still be around 48 hours?
that sounds awesome
 
Hellscythe
Old
#8  
Hellscythe's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brisbane
Quote:
Originally Posted by decentgi View Post
i ordered mine from mobicity eta 28th feb the lady said that they will ship out as soon as they get them so you will get within 48 hours than i heard a rooster in the background lol
crud. they said they expect to start shipping them on 8th March....
 
decentgi
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 77
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy1912 View Post
crud. they said they expect to start shipping them on 8th March....
I spoke to a lady named cherrie on more than one occasion and she confirmed stock being recieved on the 28th then it will be 48 hours before till it reaches you or me fingers crossed.

I spoke to another lady a few weeks ago who told me that we wont get the item until the 8th of march i think she fills in for cherrie so i think she isnt familiar with whats going on again fingers crossed lol
 
Hellscythe
Old
#10  
Hellscythe's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 362
Posts: 1,313
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brisbane
Quote:
Originally Posted by decentgi View Post
I spoke to a lady named cherrie on more than one occasion and she confirmed stock being recieved on the 28th then it will be 48 hours before till it reaches you or me fingers crossed.

I spoke to another lady a few weeks ago who told me that we wont get the item until the 8th of march i think she fills in for cherrie so i think she isnt familiar with whats going on again fingers crossed lol
At this point, i am so tempted to cancel my order and buy a HTC One instead lol...
I mean, hardware wise, the One destroys the Z.....
The only set back is the freaking bootloader ):

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes